Chapter 4: First Date?

"And we are here." Lyrica drove into the entrance into a big complex.

Cassien opened his eyes and looked out to see what was in front of him. It wa sa giant building, probably as big as the Imperial castle back home. He was confused as to where they were. Outside there were tons of cars parked into the parking spaces and people were outside walking.

"Hey...Don't you think there are a lot of people here?" He asked and looked at her. It seemed like she was focus on something else.

"My bad I'm just trying to look for parking." Lyrica saw an opening where a car was backing out. She turned her signal on, but as soon as the car fully left it's parking space another car came in and stole it from them, "Are you kidding me!" She threw her right hand in the air.

"Weren't we clearly here first!" Cassien agreed and crinkled his eyebrows, "here I'll go out and tell them to leave."

"Woah there buddy." Lyrica stopped Cassien from unbuckling his seatbelt by covering his hand, "It's not a big deal. I mean what they did was a bad move, but let's not get worked up over it." She looked over and in front there was a parking space closer to the doors of the Mall, "See?" Lyrica pulled up and parked the car into that area, "C'mon let's go inside." She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car. She stretched her hands in the air and took a deep breath out."

"Hah..." she looked over and saw the Prince staring at the huge mall building, "What have you never seen a mall before?"

"We don't have malls in Valentino." He explained.

"Huh? Really?"

Cassien nodded his head, "Valentino supports small businesses, so there are usually boutiques and such found in town plazas or squares." He explained to her.

"Hmm, that makes sense." She then looked at Cassien and it hit her that she should try to hide his face before they go in. She opened the car again and grabbed her big sunglasses she got from Lucia, "Take this." She placed them on top of his hand.

"What the?" Cassien looked at the sunglasses weirdly, "Why do I have to wear these? I don't want it. It doesn't really go well with my outfit."

This arrogant ba—, ugh nevermind.

"People are going to recognize you if you walk in. It's better to be safe than sorry. I mean there aren't a lot of people today since it's the weekday, but you never know." She explained to him.

They both walked to the mall entrance. Lyrica reached out for the door handle, but Cassien reached over first and opened the door for her. She looked up at him for a second and quickly walked in. She wasn't really used to his manners since his personality didn't really match with it.

There weren't a lot of people in the mall, in fact it was kind empty. Cassien scanned the place with his eyes. There were a lot of stores that they passed by and he was also looking at the people at the mall. Many of them dressed casually compared to Cassien who was wearing his suit.

"Do you want to grab some coffee?" Lyrica looked up to his face.

"Oh so like a date?" He smirked.

"You!" She sneered, "You know I don't mean it like that."

"Fine, fine. Still the coffee better be good."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

They made their way to Starbucks which was located near the food court. There was actually a long line for the Starbucks so they would have to wait a while until they ordered. Lyrica stood in the line and Cassien stood next to her.