About the Author/Updates

Hey all! It's Lyssa here firstly with an update. So there is a second story that I had hoped to launch in spring or summer, however it seems it will be towards summer. Just a little bit about the situation I recently got hired at a new position at my work! Very exciting, but also time consuming. So that is why there will be delays until the second story. But I thought maybe I could write side stories in the mean time? If you want side stories tell me who or what you would want it to be about by commenting! I would love to share with everyone different sides of the characters of created and maybe their past stories or a glimpse of their future stories.

With that being said I sort of thought I could give a little information about myself as well! Just a fun fact I love drawing and I drew that picture of myself, lol.

Anyways, currently I am a college student and I am working three positions...Yup three positions. One of my main jobs is promoting mental health! I've always been an advocate of mental health and even tried to write it in the story because it's played a big part of my life. My other job is basically helping people with their writing. Though I think I need to grammar check my writing from time to time too because it can be trash ._.

I identify myself as female and I am a part of the AAPI community, my roots coming from the wonderful island of the Philippines. Sadly I cannot speak the language, but I can sort of interpret it.

Some of my hobbies include baking! I love baking cream puffs which is why Lyrica is such a great baker and makes cream puffs herself haha. I also play the piano and I have been playing for a long time, maybe for 10 years at this point? I am a big fan of animes, kdramas, and Korean music. My favorite anime is Sailor Moon and she is also my favorite sailor scout! My favorite kdrama is probably Reply 1988 (highly recommend!) and my favorite Korean artist is Taeyeon. I really love her song "U R" it's such a beautiful song.

I'm not very good at writing but I like to express my stories. I don't know if that makes sense. But in my opinion I think my writing is trash, but I love story telling. Even though I am probably breaking 1000000 grammar rules each chapter, as long as you the reader understands, then I don't really care lol. Weirdly, I like the horror genres of books if it's just a traditional book. But, I also like reading mangas and webtoons. A manga I am currently reading is called Real Account II. It's pretty messed up/is horror, so be warned. But I love reincarnation webtoons or college webtoons. I'm currently reading Romance 101! Such a cute story.

I'm not really sure what else to expose about myself. But I will say I'm so happy and thankful for the love and support everyone has given to this story. To be honest there were times I felt a bit embarrassed? Because I always compare my stories to all the other wonderful stories out there. But I think what makes this story unique is that even though we are all not a princess, Prince, Duke, idk, we can still relate to them in some sort of level. I'm a mixture of Lyrica and Peter because like Lyrica I had no clue what I wanted to do after college. Like Peter I was often compared to as a child to those around me.

So yea : ) Hopefully you all enjoyed learning about me. Sorry the next story is currently in progress. But I will try my best to put some side stories out if wanted.

Stay safe, stay healthy, and smile today!