116 . Going back home to get the books

Pfft...

Ling Zhanyi almost burst out laughing. This little thing really did not forget his origin! From the very beginning, he was already aware of this little money grubber's nature.

But he liked it and found it loveable no matter how he looked at it.

Ling Zhanyi held out his hand to hold Su Ziyang who had suddenly become energized and had sat on his waist. His heart was also feeling tempted and thought that it would be wonderful if Su Ziyang could take the initiative when they were engaged in intimate acts because he liked this posture...

"Your husband I don't have a payroll card and my assets are basically classified as immovable property. The majority of my capitals are used to pay wages to the employees or invest in new fields to open up new opportunities..." A pair of big hands wantonly groped Su Ziyang's waist as Ling Zhanyi intentionally answered in this way.

However, Su Ziyang didn't believe his words. How could he not have a payroll card? All right, even if he doesn't call it a payroll card, he must have possessed a bank card to store his copious assets. Su Ziyang's hands were already pressed on Ling Zhanyi's chest, so when he heard his words, he felt disdained but still deliberately used both of his thumbs and index fingers to pinch someone's two red points playfully. He questioned, "Are you giving it to me to safe keep or not?"

"Hiss–" Ling Zhanyi wasn't afraid of Su Ziyang teasing him like this, but the point was that if you started a fire, you had to be responsible for putting out the fire. Yet, this person only cared about starting the fire, but not putting it out, which made Big President Ling very gloomy and he could only rush to beg for mercy. "Give, give, give. Isn't this just a matter of a single word? I'll surely give it to you! I will never keep any secret stash of money!"

"Hmph, that's more like it!" Su Ziyang contentedly patted Ling Zhanyi's chest before turning over and rolling down. He pulled the quilt and lay comfortably. "Let's sleep! Remember to give me the card tomorrow!"

"..." Ling Zhanyi wanted to cry but had no tears. As expected, he didn't bother to stop the fire burning within him!

May time pass swiftly! He wished for Christmas Eve to arrive immediately! Then he would surely be able to eat at much as he wanted!

The next morning, Ling Zhanyi got up routinely. He kissed Su Ziyang and placed his card beside Su Ziyang's computer before having his breakfast. He then headed off to work after seeing his sons.

After waking up, Su Ziyang washed up, ate breakfast, and accompanied his sons to play for a while before he returned to the room to use the computer. Seeing the card beside the computer, he happily took it and logged in to the online bank to check the amount inside. When he saw a large amount of money in it, he instantly felt contented.

Taking the exam was just a fleeting matter! With so much money on hand, he wasn't afraid that he wouldn't have anything to eat in the future...

Having said that, it was still necessary to prepare for the exam.

Thus, after keeping the card properly, Su Ziyang took his apartment's key. He explained to Zhan Huashan that he wanted to go home to retrieve several books and would head back afterwards.

"Oh, unfortunately, your Uncle Li has sent your dad to buy the latest children's comic books. He said the books are limited edition, so if he doesn't go earlier, the books would all be gone. If you aren't rushing for time, you can ask Uncle Li to drive you after they come back from getting the comics?"

Su Ziyang was speechless. Weren't this grandfather spoiling his grandchildren too much? It wasn't even two months yet, but he was already thinking about comic books.