34 . Big Grey Wolf Ling's 'conspiracy'

Don't forget to vote!

Hearing Su Ziyang shouting that he was tired, Ling Zhanyi closed the door and paced forward quickly. He squatted down beside the sofa, and asked gently, "Let me massage for you?"

Su Ziyang frowned and thought before he angled slightly sideways: "Then massage my waist. I stood there for so long, it's almost broken."

This was a good opportunity to see if this guy had really changed or was he pretending to be so virtuous...

When Ling Zhanyi saw his arrogant appearance, he laughed in his heart, but his movements were not idle. He stretched his hand over Su Ziyang's side and kneaded it gently.

When he was in the hospital, he asked the doctor about the basic care and techniques for taking care of pregnant people, so a little rubbing could really relieve the pain and soreness.

Su Ziyang sneaked a glance at him as he leaned on the couch. He saw that he was kneading himself intently. His serious and pampering expression made his heart pulsed unexpectedly faster and faster as if he had been scratched by a cat; ticklish and clumsy.

Ling Zhanyi was delighted when he noticed his peeping, but he still pretended not to see it and put on an act to show how he loved his wife dearly.

It took more than one cold day for the river to freeze three feet deep. Therefore, in order to thaw this ice, it should not be done too fast.

Whether Su Ziyang's so-called "past life" was true or not, he had to leave a good impression in front of him, and then open his mind a little bit!

"Okay, no more, I'm thirsty, pour me a glass of water." Su Ziyang ordered.

Ling Zhanyi nodded: "No problem!"

While pouring water, President Ling observed the apartment. It was a very ordinary two-room and one-hall apartment. It was not as big as his villa. Don't talk about his villa, even his bedroom was bigger than this whole apartment. But even though it was small, it gave people a warm feeling, which was unlike his house that was cold and empty. There was no feeling of home at all.

Whatever he did, he seemed to be the only one. Although there were helpers, basically everyone was respectful to him, this feeling was very alienated.

"Splash -" Ling Zhanyi carelessly filled his cup full of water when he was lost in thought. He was scalded slightly and he quickly loosened his hold on the button of the water dispenser. He endured the pain and put the cup on the tea table. He shook his hand vigorously.

Just sfx

When Su Ziyang saw this, he couldn't help ironically saying, "You are sure a powerful man, let you pour a cup of water, and you even burned yourself."

Ling Zhanyi was stunned, and the action of shaking hands slowed down.

Su Ziyang continued to order, "Go to the bathroom and get toothpaste. The blue cup is mine."

Ling Zhanyi naturally would not refuse. He went into the bathroom while blowing his hand. He watched the small bathroom and it was a shower head. Ling Zhanyi frowned slightly. It was not safe to take a bath. He would slip if he was not careful. No, he had to improve it.

Finally, his sight moved to the sink and saw two cups, two toothbrushes, two tubes of toothpaste, two men's facial cleansers, two shampoo showers and two towels for brushing teeth.

Whatever it was, it's in pairs... Ah pei! What pairs? It's two! Two! Not a pair!

Ah bullshit!