106 . The evil video on the computer desktop

The usually all-powerful President Ling was actually feeling afraid, and getting beyond apprehensive. Just as he was about to explain himself, Su Ziyang came out of the elevator unhurriedly, smiled at the woman, and said in fluent English. "Yes, I'm a delivery man. President Ling wanted you to try our authentic Chinese dishes. I wonder if this beautiful lady would give us the honour of trying our Chinese cuisine?"

"Yes, yes!" As expected, the foreigner was beyond enthusiastic. Hearing Su Ziyang's words, she went forward with a smile and hugged Su Ziyang. She complimented, "You look so handsome and stylish! You are the most handsome delivery man I have ever seen!"

Su Ziyang stood still and didn't move, however, Ling Zhanyi's eyes darkened. He grabbed Su Ziyang's wrist and pulled him to his side, successfully avoiding the foreigner's passionate embrace.

"Wife, why are you here?" Ling Zhanyi awkwardly asked.

Su Ziyang shook the lunch box in his hand and replied, "Don't speak nonsense, I'm just a delivery man..." After that, He turned his head back and spoke to the foreign woman in English. "Beautiful lady, not only do I deliver the food, but I also cooked the dishes myself. Would you like to have a try and see if it suits your taste?"

Ling Zhanyi's eyebrows knitted together and he didn't have the mood to appeal to his client's mood anymore. At present, the most important thing was to pacify his wife! Look at how fast this little thing moved when holding grudges. He was already taking his revenge in front of him right now!

The food in the lunch box was made by Su Ziyang himself and was specially sent to him. How could he let this foreigner gain such a deal? So Ling Zhanyi used his actions to express his thoughts. He held Su Ziyang's waist and pulled him into his embrace. He said to the foreigner, "Alice, this is my wife. He came to deliver food to me. I'm sorry, but I won't be accompanying you for lunch. I'll invite you for a meal some other day!"

Wife?

When Alice heard this, she blinked her big blue eyes in disbelief. "But he's a man..."

"Miss Alice, don't listen to his nonsense. I'm a delivery man. Let's go. Let's find a good place to eat." Su Ziyang tried to get Ling Zhanyi to release him.

But why would Ling Zhanyi let him go? He hastily coaxed, "Wife, don't be angry. Isn't this essential when socializing? I really have nothing to do with her..."

Su Ziyang snorted and didn't bother to look at him as he turned his head in the other direction.

What kind of socializing prerequisite is this? Would socializing require her to hold your arm so intimately? If there is nothing between you, why didn't you push her away? And you are even talking to her so happily!

In moments of desperation, Ling Zhanyi raised his head and showed Alice the hickeys on his neck. "Alice, didn't you tease me a while ago about that passionate little chilli in my house this morning, I didn't deny it, did I? These marks here are given by him."

Alice smiled brightly and nodded her head in understanding. Her eyes swept between Ling Zhanyi and Su Ziyang. "Oh... So you are g a y... It doesn't matter. I can accept it. I wish both of you happiness all the time!" As she said this, Alice smiled at Su Ziyang and explained, "Don't be angry, hippy little brother. He's been shrinking his arm all the while I was holding him. He's very loyal to you!"

Su Ziyang's eyes moved, but he refused to comment.

Alice pressed the elevator button, and as the elevator was on this floor, the door opened quickly. Alice walked inside with a sway on her hips, and when the elevator door was about to close, she popped her head out and waved to Su Ziyang. "Bye, hippy little brother!"