18 . Shotgun marriage?

Su Ziyang lay in bed thinking until he fell asleep in a daze. He was awakened by a fragrance and opened his eyes in confusion. Su Ziyang followed the fragrance and opened the door. He sniffed like a puppy until he reached the kitchen door.

"What is it? It's smell delicious." Su Ziyang was still half awake and he suddenly felt his stomach getting famished.

"I noticed that there's food in the fridge, so I cooked dinner. It's almost ready. Go to the living room and sit for a while. Here, take this dish out first." Luoyang was wearing an apron and he looked like a chef.

Su Ziyang took the dish and laughed, "I couldn't tell that you actually can cook."

"Its just self-reliance. Okay, go out, don't let the fume smoke into the baby in your stomach." Luoyang pushed Su Ziyang out and closed the kitchen door.

Su Ziyang scratched his cheeks, feeling a little embarrassed. Why did he feel that he did not find a tenant, but a nanny?

After sitting in the living room and waited for a while, Luoyang brought out three more dishes. He then served rice to Su Ziyang and said, "Eat, you must be hungry?"

"Thank you. You too." Su Ziyang couldn't wait to take a bite of the dish. It tasted very good. Due to all the puking these few days, he did not have much appetite. This time, he ate with relish.

"I'll cook all the meals in the future, so you can keep your body nutritious." Luoyang poured himself a glass of water and sincerely said, "I apologize for what I said in the afternoon. I shouldn't advise you to abort the child. Please don't mind my words."

Su Ziyang waved his hand: "How can I! I know you are doing this for my good, just that I... Hehe, I can't bear this. Then... Since you can cook so well, I will not steal the job from you. But I'll buy all the ingredients in the future."

"No need, I will buy after my classess. You'd better reduce the amount of activity you do and have a good rest." Luoyang refused and he saw Su Ziyang's embarrassment, so he added, "Don't be embarrassed, I've seen that the price of renting houses around here and it is more than two thousand five. You only charge me one thousand five, which has saved me a lot. We both can't eat that much anyway, so I'll buy the food and other things!"

"That's so embarrassing..." Su Ziyang laughed and said in his heart: Heaven finally grew an eye, sending me such a gentle and considerate handsome guy to take care of my accomodation, and even gave me money every month...

"After the birth of the child, let me be his Godfather. Anyway, I'm gay and is doomed to have no offspring. It will be good to have a Godson to take care of me and send me to my funeral." Luoyang openly half-joked.

Su Ziyang no longer refused and quickly said, "Okay! Since you've already said this, I will not decline further. I can't drink alcohol now. Let's replace the alcohol with boiled water and have a cheer. Its good to know you. In the future, you'll be the Godfather of this child!"

"We promise!" Luoyang and Su Ziyang touched cups and decided that the little thing in someone's stomach would be pampered by a lot of people in the future.

This meal, Su Ziyang unexpectedly ate a lot. He recalled back about how his pregnancy from last life and after rebirth, he had no appetite. Moreover, after eating something, his nausea condition was getting much lighter.

Under the guidance of Luoyang, Su Ziyang drew up an application for leave, then went back to his room to sleep. He was prepared to go to the hospital the next day to get a sick leave form.

As for how to do it, with the help of Luoyang, he did not have to worry about anything.

The next day.