65 . The future parents-in-law make their way to the door!

Luoyang smiled as he listened to Su Ziyang's series of inquiries. He let out a soft sigh before unhurriedly speaking again: "We are different from you two. We didn't have anything binding us together and we started everything from scratch. So, it is inevitable that we would argue. And I have more experience in life than he has. He is very childish at many times. I can only try to understand and accommodate him... But on the whole, it's a pleasure to be with him. I just don't know of how long could this relationship last..."

At this point, Luoyang's voice sank. Aside from their age difference, there were quite a few disparities between him and Ye Shuo.

Luoyang was just a mediocre university professor without any distinctive traits. And Ye Shuo... he was a young master from a rich family, and this could be seen from where they were staying at right now.

—— How could a child that was still in university have such a luxurious place to stay in?

There was no need to think about it, it must have been bought by his family.

But Luoyang did not ask all these. In fact, his heart was subconsciously avoiding these problems.

He had already thought about it, perhaps for Ye Shuo一this rich young master, who was used to eating exotic delicacies had suddenly felt like eating wildness. All in all, it was all just about seeking something new.

However, a person would feel lonely after a long period.

It was enough for him to have someone accompany him during the dead of night when dreams revolved.

So...as long as... as long as he could stay with Ye Shuo, and Ye Shuo would not push him away to find a new partner, he could forget all the difference between them for the time being.

How could a person with such a mindset manage his feelings in the long term?

"Luoyang? Are you all right? Is something wrong? Su Ziyang could detect the hint of depression in Luoyang's tone no matter how carefree he was. He could not helped but asked nervously.

Luoyang quickly came back to his senses and laughed, "I'm fine. I just thought about some messy things, circling in my head all at once! so it's inevitable that I'm a little depressed. I am not like you, having someone to pamper you. I could only rely on myself for everything, so I'm not very confident..."

"Aiya, you just think too much. As long as that kid persists on staying with you, there will be no problem. You also have many strong points ah, such as your gentleness, patience, you also know how to cook, staying extremely calm when handling things. Not like me, when things happen, I'll surely mess things up... Ah, by the way, you're very knowledgeable too!!" Su Ziyang complimented, "You will naturally attract those kids that never seem to grow up with your wife vibe. But, he will eventually grow up as long as you have enough patience to wait for him. And I believe you'll stick to it. For your happiness, you have to work hard!"

Wife...

Luoyang listened to Su Ziyang's encouragement and he didn't know if he should laugh or cry. Nevertheless, he thanked Su Ziyang for his thoughtfulness. "I will persevere on, rest assured. I called you to ask about you and your babies's recent situation, after all, the babies are my Godson ah, you have to take good care of yourself and my Godsons. I'll come and visit you when I have time."

"That... Luoyang, I didn't live in my original place anymore... That bastard took me to his house to stay..." Su Ziyang was a little embarrassed about this.

He scratched his cheek, at first, he firmly said he would not give Ling Zhanyi any opportunity, but now he was gradually falling into his hands...

Luoyang was really happy for him: "This is good, you are with someone who will take care of you now. Okay, I won't disturb your rest, tell me your address, I'll look for a chance to see you. Speaking of it, we are going to have our summer vacation soon. I can chat with you face to face."