95 . Endure, it won't hurt after a while

Actually, Ling Zhanyi only felt that he wouldn't be able to manage when he said "We will go to the hospital now", hence he decided to call his parents.

If there were someone else in the house, he could have that person drive the car while he took care of Su Ziyang at the back. However, there was only him at the moment and he couldn't put Ziyang behind while he drove at the front.

This unforeseen situation made Ling Zhanyi decided that he had to fetch his parents to his house and have them stay with them for the time being. After all, what if Ziyang's stomach hurt while he was at the company?

"Wu..." Su Ziyang felt surges of twisting pain as if someone was making fried dough twists in his stomach. It was so painful that he was having difficulties breathing and he anxiously clutched Ling Zhanyi's chest as the trauma of dying in his previous life got into his head.

"Ziyang, don't be afraid, you will be fine..." Ling Zhanyi had already opened the door and gate using a remote control so that the ambulance would be able to come in quicker. He comforted Su Ziyang as he looked out of the window nervously. "...Why hasn't the ambulance arrive yet?

"Yi..." Su Ziyang could only call his name in fear and panic.

Ling Zhanyi placed his hand on Su Ziyang's belly and felt that the fetuses' heartbeats seemed to be faster than usual.

What's happening? He looked at Su Ziyang's bottom and didn't see any blood, so he shouldn't be going into labor, but why was he in such pain?

Perhaps because they were in the villa district, the ambulance came rather quickly and Ling Zhanyi carried Su Ziyang out immediately once he heard the sound.

By the time the ambulance stopped at the courtyard and opened its door, Ling Zhanyi had also come out. He carried Su Ziyang inside with the assistance of the small stair prepared by the nurses and put him onto the bed. Su Ziyang who was afraid that Ling Zhanyi would leave refused to release his grip and stared at him with slightly opened eyes.

Therefore Ling Zhanyi carried Su Ziyang and sat down on the low bed. at the same time, he explained to the doctor, "My wife is a concealed double constitution, he is seven months and eight days pregnant. His stomach suddenly hurt, there's no sign of bleeding at the moment..."

Although the doctor was surprised, he immediately collected himself. They were medical practitioners who enjoyed studying unusual medical cases. As there were cases of men giving birth in foreign countries before, this wasn't considered a miracle. Now that a person with a concealed double constitution had appeared, they might found it novel at first, but the treatment process was similar to treating a pregnant woman, at most, he had to be more thorough in examining the patient and prescribing his medicine.

After all, there was still a difference between these two.

The doctor bent over slightly and put his hand on Su Ziyang's stomach to do an examination. As he wouldn't be able to make a diagnose from touching, he asked Su Ziyang some questions, such as where was the pain and how did the pain feel like. As Ling Zhanyi had already asked Su Ziyang about these questions, he replied to the doctor instead.

The doctor breathed a sigh of relief. "There isn't any big issue. The main reason is that his uterine body is too small and he is pregnant with twins. Therefore, two fetuses are competing for nutrition in his stomach. Moreover, the mother is too tired and didn't get enough rest, so his immunity has weakened. Besides, both the twins want to be the first to be born, so there were a lot of movements resulting in pain... If the pain intensifies, just endure it."

What?! Ling Zhanyi was dumbfounded— endure the pain?!

He still had to endure despite hurting so much?!