90 . Intersected network...

Ye Shuo actually had a car, but he had just gotten his driver's license. He didn't dare to drive the car until he was familiarized while Luoyang didn't know to drive, so the two men rode the motorcycle. Ye Shuo was in front while Luoyang was behind him, holding his waist.

The speed of the motorcycle was not fast and they left home unhurried.

At 8 o'clock in the morning, it wasn't too hot, despite the sunshine shining down, wind rustled through them due to lack of barrier. It was comfortable.

They wore helmets. Ye Shuo was a chatterbox, he told Luoyang several jokes along the way; about this, about that, he just couldn't let himself rest.

A warm smile hung on Luoyang's face as he listened to his words, occasionally he would interrupt with one or two sentences, making one felt that he was particularly spoiling the big child that looked slightly younger in front.

After driving for a while, the motorcycle stopped at the designated place. Ye Shuo looked at the luxurious villa and exaggerated exclaimed, "Wow", while Luoyang glanced at him, inwardly slandering, 'Why are you pretending? Your family is so rich that your house could be more luxurious than here.'

Of course, Luoyang did not expose him. Ever since Ye Lang's situation, he gained an attitude of avoiding the rich. If Ye Shuo hadn't persisted on being good to him for two years, he would not have given him this chance and date him. On the contrary, he was satisfied with Ye Shuo's recent low-profile approach.

When he was dating Ye Lang, he always had a trace of inferiority and arrogance. These conflicting emotions were torturing him, making him very stressed. But now with Ye Shuo, he felt comfortable and relaxed. If he wasn't happy, he would scold Ye Shuo one of two sentences. He was totally in an ego-state in the face of this boy who was six years younger than him, often forgetting that Ye Shuo was actually a young master of a wealthy family.

When he got down from the motorcycle, he began to take out his phone to make phone calls. Ye Shuo pushed the motorcycle and stood at the side as he stared at Luoyang with a smile.

When he was making the call, the gate suddenly opened, a car turned in from nowhere and entered the gate directly.

Ye Shuo stretched out a hand and tugged Luoyang. "Let's go in too."

Luoyang was about to make a phone call when he heard Ye Shuo's words and went in.

The car soon stopped and did not drive forward. Instead, the window rolled down and Gu Feng peeked out at his head and looked at Ye Shuo carefully. He squinted and laughed, greeting: "Second Young Master Ye?" Is it really you? I thought I saw wrongly. Long-time no see! Why did you come here? I haven't seen you since the last party!"

Ye Shuo was stunned. He subconsciously took a look at Luoyang. Luoyang wasn't bothered that they knew each other. He smiled politely at Gu Feng and turned to pick up his phone.

"Hello? Ziyang? I'm here. Oh, you don't have to open the gate for me. A car just came in and we followed it up. Okay, I'll go in right away. I haven't seen you for a long time. I miss you a little. Ha-ha, of course, I miss my godsons too!"

After smiling politely at Gu Feng, he walked into the courtyard while still talking on the phone.

The warm smile from Luoyang just now charmed Gu Feng, his narrow eyes gave a meaningful look. He touched his chin and thought to himself: So he is Ziyang's friend ah...

But why was he with Second Young Master Ye? Could it be...

"Second Young Master Ye, recently, your father has been saying that after you have moved out, you didn't go home to see them anymore. They miss you very much!" Gu Feng told him with his elbows on the windowpane. His gaze followed the distant figure and looked at the person quietly.