50 . The Hungry Wolf's Expression

With that sentence, Su Ziyang almost roared out.

Ling Zhanyi was stunned at first, but then he laughed even more. He went up to help Su Ziyang and he said with a smile, "It's all right. Big business is it. Come in, I don't mind you being smelly."

"Lao Zi disdains you for being annoying!" Su Ziyang shook off his hand. He gritted his teeth and said, "Can't you come out? If you don't then move out!"

Ling Zhanyi instantly withered; this sentence was too destructive. He dare not make any more effort to tease Su Ziyang, who was already blown up his hair. He could only come out of the bathroom with shampoo foam around his body: "Okay, you wash up first——"

"..." Looking at how he came out naked, Su Ziyang's expression changed. Ling Zhanyi blinked innocently and looked back.

"Get rid of the foam first. Hurry up!" Su Ziyang did not turn his head back and urged.

"No need, you can go first." Ling Zhanyi was modest.

"Are you showering or not?" Su Ziyang raised his eyebrows.

"...Showering, showering. Wait a minute, I'll be ready soon! " Ling Zhanyi returned to the bathroom and turned on the sprinkler head. He washed the foam on his body absent-mindedly; there was foam on his head but with his nonchalantly washing, it wasn't washed cleanly at all. He went in hurriedly and went out hurriedly and then smiled at Su Ziyang. "Okay, Ziyang, you go!"

Su Ziyang stepped into the bathroom. Ling Zhanyi spread his arms behind him carefully and told him, "Go slowly. Be careful not to slip. I'll get someone to redecorate the floor of the bathroom, so as to prevent it from being slippery. Otherwise, I won't feel safe if you go in and out of the bathroom alone when I'm not at home."

"Okay, let's talk about it later. Get dressed, don't catch a cold." Su Ziyang went in carefully and avoided the wet patches on the ground. Fortunately, his slippers were non-slippery. When he saw that Ling Zhanyi was still following him, Su Ziyang threw a towel at him. "Why don't you go out ah!?"

Ling Zhanyi grabbed the towel he had thrown. His heart was full of sweetness; Ziyang still cared about him.

So Big President Ling obediently exited from the bathroom and thoughtfully closed the door to Su Ziyang: "You shit well..."

"Go to hell一" Su Ziyang almost threw the toilet paper.

"Ha ha ha ha..." Ling Zhanyi laughed, "I'll listen to whatever you ask me to do, but I'm afraid I can't promise to die ah."

Su Ziyang sat on the toilet. Across the door, he could see Ling Zhanyi still standing there. He felt angry and embarrassed in his heart. How could he do his business ah? This was really annoying!

"You haven't cooked breakfast yet! Didn't you learn how to make steamed eggs? I'll have two bowls later. Two bowls!" Su Ziyang was going to divert this bastard away.

Ling Zhanyi rubbed away the water on his body outside and chuckled at his words: "Ziyang, you are so cute, you are actually discussing breakfast in the toilet..."

Su Ziyang was too lazy to argue with him again. He supported his cheeks lightly and said, "I've been sitting for a long time and I'm not feeling well. Let's see what you can do!"

Ling Zhanyi wiped his hair, then silently lifted the corner of his lips ——Haughty because of one's master's love and indulgence! This little thing really knew how to look for his weakness!

Well, he teased him enough. If he continued on, this little thing would really fall out with him.

Ling Zhanyi said, "I'll dress and make breakfast. Walk slowly when you come out, or you can ask me to help you."