75 . To penetrate into a bull's horn, an unexpected cold war with him!

Although Su Ziyang gave Ling Zhanyi face and stopped crying, he longer had his usual bossy and aloof attitude. He did whatever he was doing with a calm face. Whenever Ling Zhanyi brought something over to him, he ate what should be eaten, drank what should be drunk. However, he never gave him any more intimate smile, as if he had recovered his rationality and those coquettish acts arising from being in love had all disappeared.

Ling Zhanyi was keenly aware of Su Ziyang's change. He felt nervous and was very upset at the same time. If he had known, he wouldn't have teased him. This was really bad; he was really upset. What if he noted this down in his heart? Ling Zhanyi scratched his ears anxiously, inwardly thinking that he had spent a lot of effort before he was able to fetch this little ancestor home. He also met his parents and they should be talking about marriage when their children were born. He better not lost to two strawberries ah!

Then wouldn't he die unjustly?

In fact, Su Ziyang knew that he was letting his imagination run wild. In this matter, he was aware that he was a little too small-minded...

But from his point of view, it was not about the two strawberries at all.

Recently, he was treated by Ling Zhanyi like he was his ancestor. He was spoiled by him in all sorts of ways. If he was not happy even by the slightest margin, Ling Zhanyi would absolutely coax him until he was happy. So, Su Ziyang had gradually grown accustomed to the feeling of being protected while he was being held in the hollow of his hands. Sometimes, he would also act coquettish, be a little stubborn, and throw some tantrums but he still knew how to act within his discretion. He understood that this was just a spice of life. The person acting spoiled was happy, the person spoiling him would also be happy.

But what if this balance was broken?

Today, Father Ling and Mother Ling came here and basically had decided on their matters, and Su Ziyang was ready to wait until the babies were born before he marries Ling Zhanyi. However, when he was determined to take this big step, Ling Zhanyi suddenly stopped coaxing him and turned away after making him angry.

Of course, all of these were from Su Ziyang's point of view. Ling Zhanyi left him to fetch more strawberries for him. But how did Su Ziyang know that there were more strawberries in the refrigerator, let alone knowing that Ling Zhanyi was leaving to fetch more strawberries for him? He thought that Ling Zhanyi had relaxed now that their marriage was settled and didn't care about him anymore. Let him be angry if he wanted to be angry, let him throw a tantrum if he wanted to, this master wouldn't serve you anymore... You're my person anyway, you can't run away.

The above was Su Ziyang's psychological conjecture in that short instant.

The scariest thing was to think too deeply, think too wildly. Once this mindset was engraved in Su Ziyang's heart, it immediately began to fly unconstrained, and his thought went farther and farther away, more and more unreasonable, but it was also the most probable to happen to couples.

You see, as soon as the marriage was settled, you ignore me when I got angry. What about later? What about after marriage? What would happen after the babies were born? Did it mean that he would not take him seriously anymore?

When Su Ziyang thought about this, how could he not feel grievance? Coupled with the fact that he was pregnant at the moment, he was often irritated because of his big belly. Now that he was stimulated by Ling Zhanyi, his original plan to take a big step forward ended with him retreating several steps immediately. He even shrunk back to his shell and had no intention to come out anymore.

That's right, Su Ziyang was a tortoise. He would run away when he faced troubles and he was determined not to take any initiative.

Maybe you would say, didn't Ling Zhanyi explained afterward? That he went to get strawberries and he wasn't leaving Su Ziyang alone.