53 . The future daughter-in-law is pregnant?!

When would he go back? Naturally, it would be now! Immediately! Right off!

Ling Zhanyi could not be bothered to review his documents anymore. He quickly walked out of the office with his lunch box and headed straight for the elevator.

"Is there a thermometer at home? Do you measure and check if your temperature is high?" Ling Zhanyi then dismissed his own words. "Forget it, you be obedient and lie still, I'll go back right away!"

"It's all your fault!" Su Ziyang sniffed and his mucus was running down again. He grabbed the paper towel on the bedside and cleaned away them away. However, he still felt flustered from having his nose blocked, so, he directed his anger at Ling Zhanyi, "It's all your fault for being so crazy in the morning! I can't take any random medicine now. I felt terrible to the bone..."

Without needing Su Ziyang to scold him, Ling Zhanyi was already feeling regretful. Now that he was hearing this little thing's nasal sounding complaints, he felt even more distressed: "I'm not good, I'm not good, you bear with it a little while more, I'll be home soon!"

Ling Zhanyi quickly stepped out of the elevator and ran to the parking lot. He did not forget to tell him: "Is there no medicine for cold at home? Look for some and consume them first?"

"It's easy for you to say that. I can't take any random medicine in my current situation! It would be bad if it affects the fetus." Su Ziyang sighed. "I won't talk to you anymore. I have a headache. I'll lie down for a while."

When Ling Zhanyi heard the beeping in the phone, he knew that the other party had hung up the call. He could only get in the car first and put the lunch box in the back seat. He put on his bluetooth headset and dialed Zhang Mama before he closed the door. He started the car and waited for her to answer while he drove.

"Young Master? What's wrong? Is the food not appetizing?" As Ling Zhanyi had been disturbing her these few days, she had gotten used to it.

"Zhang Mama, I have something to ask you." Ling Zhanyi pondered before he spoke. "What should pregnant people do when they have a cold? It seems that they can't take medicine casually for fear of affecting the fetus. Is there anything they can do about it?"

"Pregnancy? Pregnant?!" Zhang Mama was shocked and she thought in her heart: Didn't he just started chasing the person? He scored a home run so fast? Young people nowadays ah, was really accustomed to having a quick combat battle ah!

"Zhang Mama..." Ling Zhanyi's mouth twitched. He did not realize this before but Zhang Mama was rather gossipy?

Zhang Mama came back to her senses and coughed a little. She began to give Ling Zhanyi some ideas: "If you have a cold, check whether your temperature is high or not. If you have a fever, you'd better go to the hospital. If you don't have a fever, but you just have a sore throat, dizziness and runny nose, boil some ginger sweet soup and drink it."

"Ginger sweet soup? How do you boil it? Does drinking this affect the fetus?" Ling Zhanyi asked very seriously.

"It's very simple. Slice the ginger and boil it in the water... Then put some brown sugar as accordant to your taste." Zhang Mama entrusted him with detailed instruction.

"Oh, okay, slice, boil it in the water... Should the water be boiled before putting in the ginger slices or do I cooked the ginger slices only when it has cooled?"

"Both are fine."

"Yes, I see. Thank you, Zhang Mama." Ling Zhanyi hung up the phone and speeded up his car; he was going back home with all his might.

Zhang Mama put down the phone and turned around. Mother Ling stood behind her and stared at her with her eyes shining, startling her. "Ma- Madam?"

"Sister Zhang, was that from Zhanzhan?" Mother Ling had an irrepressible excitement.