71 . To pick a date is not as good as to encounter a date. So let it be today!

Listening to the attentive advice of parents, what else could Ling Zhanyi say? So, he didn't say anything and let his heart bubble with joy. He held back his snickering and he obediently nodded on the surface: "Mom and Dad, you can rest assured that I will treat him well!"

He already said that his parents were open-minded. Look, it's so simple!

After getting his son's affirmative answer, Father Ling and Mother Ling calmed down, and then the gossipy Mother Ling began to ask: "When are you going to get married? Ziyang has no parents, so we'll settle the whole marriage affair. What do you think?"

Ling Zhanyi shook his head. "Mom, I don't want to get married so quickly."

Mother Ling raised her eyebrows and glared at him: "You don't want to get married? Then what do you want to do? Don't call me Mom if you want to abandon him after using him!!"

"Mom, where are your thoughts running to? Why could I be so foolish to leave him when it took me so much difficulty to chase him? I mean, Ziyang is pregnant now. He is almost six months in his pregnancy and has a big stomach. He is even tired from resting at home. The matters of marriage are too troublesome and tiring. What if he risks a miscarriage? Won't the losses be more than the gains? The wedding must be done, but let's wait for him to give birth and recuperate first. When he wants to do the wedding, then we will do it. Everything depends on him. What do you think about it?"

"En, right, right, right. You're right. It's Mom's negligence to forget about this! Let him take care of his body first. We're not in a hurry about the wedding." Mother Ling suddenly realized after hearing his words and repeatedly agreed.

"Mom, you are so good! I love you to death!" This time, Ling Zhanyi hugged Mother Ling and gave her a loud kiss.

"Yo, you stinky boy, are you thinking of loving me now? I thought you've forgotten about your mother now that you have a wife!" Mother Ling mocked.

"That's impossible. You are also an important person in my heart!"

"Come on, stop fooling me here." Even though Mother Ling said this, she was smiling so hard.

"Now that both of you had agreed, I'll take Ziyang to see you sometime." Ling Zhanyi then got up, "Mom and Dad, Ziyang is at home alone and I don't feel assured. I'm going back now."

"En, go back." Father Ling quickly agreed, but Mother Ling took Ling Zhanyi's hand and refused to let him go. "Son, you see, both your Dad and I have no objection to your relationship, why not we go back with you? Just as you don't want Ziyang to sit in the car, after all, it's not uncomfortable to sit in the car for such a long time with a bulging stomach. What do you think about letting your Dad and I follow you back?"

Although she was asking, the warning in Mother Ling's eyes was very obvious, and her hand that was holding onto Ling Zhanyi's was also intentionally exerting strength like it was saying: You brat try and say "no" and see what will happen!

Could Ling Zhanyi say no? Of course not. He also knew that his parents were curious considering that they didn't get to see Ziyang for several times. After a little pondering, he nodded and agreed, "Well, let's go back together. I'll call him later and tell him both of you are coming too so that he can mentally prepare himself."

"Don't call him, you will just make him nervous alone at home. If he's tired and sleeping, won't you wake him up by calling him?" Mother Ling had changed her position and was completely standing at Su Ziyang's side.

Ling Zhanyi frowned slightly: "But what if your sudden appearance frightens him..."

"Look at what you've just said!" Mother Ling looked at Ling Zhanyi despised. "Are we some disaster or beast that will frighten him? You can rest assure that we will give you time to go in and tell Ziyang. Besides, how can we frighten him when your Dad and I are so friendly?"