57 . Wife's orders must be absolutely obeyed!

"Hello? Gu Feng? What's wrong? Aren't all the contracts signed? Shouldn't you accompany your customers to dinner now? I hope you don't you need me to instruct you to order more good food and wine in the evening meal to bring out the atmosphere?"

When he received Gu Feng's call, Ling Zhanyi was opening the folders and peeking at them with great interest——Of course, there was nothing that should not be seen by anyone. It was basically the photos taken by Su Ziyang when he went out to play or on business, including his pictures and the picture of others.

Seeing Su Ziyang's high-end camera equipment, Ling Zhanyi was clear that this little thing was a person with style.

"Ling Zhanyi ah Ling Zhanyi, you are really good!" Gu Feng hid in the bathroom and leaned against the washstand. He held his hand in one hand while the other was in his pocket. He teased "You even hide from me, your good brother."

Ling Zhanyi's attention was not on the phone. He clicked the photos stored in Su Ziyang's computer one by one and laughed so hard that he could not close his mouth. Hearing Gu Feng's words, he simply asked, "What did I hide from you? I really can't get away as I have something on. I didn't lie to you."

"Come on! Still pretending!" Gu Feng pursed his lips, "What's with the baby crib behind you?"

"En? Baby crib?" Ling Zhanyi finally took his eyes off the pictures in the computer and glanced back at them. In order to make walking convenient for Ziyang, he pushed the baby crib to the side of the computer two days ago. Unexpectedly, he was caught by Gu Feng when he was watching the video just now. Well, when you see it, you see it. Ling Zhanyi quickly answered, "Of course, it is for my son! Yes? Do you have any comments?

"Tsk – what comments could I have!" Gu Feng disdained said and turned back to the topic, "I'm just curious. Since when did you have another son? Who was the mother? Why don't I know about this? Eh, Ling Zhanyi, this is not right! Don't you dislike women? Did you have a change of heart?"

"The one with the surname Gu, can you stop being so gossipy like a woman?" Ling Zhanyi was too lazy to talk to him. "When I get married, you will naturally know everything. Now, immediately, right away, go and accompany the customers, don't pester me!"

"Very good! You are still concealing the actual situation! Don't tell me that you just found a woman to give birth to your child. You don't look so casual either!!" Gu Feng refused to give up and continued to gossip.

Ling Zhanyi resolutely hung up the call and refused to allow him to ask any questions.

So annoying, he still thought that this fellow had a proper business to tell him. Unexpectedly, he came with the purpose to dig his secret. He might as well as use the time spent to entertain Gu Feng to look at the Ziyang's pictures instead.

Gu Feng's call was hung up. He gritted his teeth for a while and sent a despising message to him. He then turned to the mirror and super narcissistically arranged his hair, tie, and clothes. Afterward, he went out of the bathroom and went to the reception room to take Ye's representative to have dinner.

But he didn't think of giving up. He had to find out who was the person that Ling Zhanyi liked.

Ling Zhanyi received Gu Feng's message but he did not read it and had directly deleted it. Did he not know him well enough? It was certain to be some sarcastic talk to mock himself.

After seeing all the pictures in Su Ziyang's computer, Ling Zhanyi then found a video. He clicked on it. The video and the sound were both clear and he saw the label in the lower right corner——Producer: Su Ziyang—— Ling Zhanyi couldn't help but raise his lips slightly. Very well, the person he liked was multi-talented. The more he explored, the more he liked him.