67 . 100% pure goodness wife!

Ling Zhanyi stretched out his hand but failed to grab Gu Feng. As a result, this fellow scuttled to the living room first. Ling Zhanyi could only shut the door behind him and quickly followed behind Gu Feng.

Su Ziyang had just moved to the sofa, he had yet to sit down when he saw Gu Feng ran towards him with a face of excitement and curiosity, frightened him.

Why is this man so energetic and bold?

Gu Feng didn't care about how Su Ziyang would look at him. He looked at Su Ziyang with bright, shiny eyes that held an unconcealable curiosity. This gentleman of a vice-president stared at Su Ziyang for a while, he even unconsciously reached out his hand, wanting to touch Su Ziyang's bulging belly to see if it was real or not.

"Pa -" Ling Zhanyi was eager to protect his wife, he hurriedly went up and swatted Gu Feng's hand away. Afterward, he stood in front of Su Ziyang protectively, angrily saying, "Gu Feng, what are you doing? You better not touch my wife!"

Su Ziyang had already covered his stomach with his hands and stepped back, staring at Gu Feng warily.

Gu Feng came back to his senses and smiled embarrassingly: "Hehehe... Isn't this amazing? I'm just curious how a man could get pregnant." Gu Feng said as he poked his head out from Ling Zhanyi's blocking figure to look at Su Ziyang's stomach and probe, "Is it an artificial implant on surgically placing an egg cell into your body? No wonder Zhanyi is so devoted to you! You were actually willing to sacrifice yourself to the point of giving birth for him. If he dares to treat you badly after this, I will help you make the decision and surely be the first person not to forgive him!"

Ling Zhanyi looked at Gu Feng with narrowed eyes that were willed with vigilance: "When is it your turn to decide for my wife? I will pamper my wife myself, not like you, this womanizer!"

"Don't give empty words ah! I will supervise him for you. Ziyang, right? I heard Zhanyi called you with this name just now. Would you mind if I call you this way?" Gu Feng retrieved his frivolous smile and began to introduce himself seriously, but his introductory remark was still full of some ruffian spirit. "My name is Gu Feng, 29 years old, unmarried. I have no bad hobbies, is serious in work and have a good attitude towards life. I don't have any lover at present. I'm the vice president of Ling Enterprise. Zhanyi and I are the best of friends since young. We both have the same taste. If you don't like him, you can choose me."

Ling Zhanyi's dagger eyes poked right at Gu Feng, but Su Ziyang actually laughed.

"My name is Su Ziyang. I'm 24 this year and unmarried. I'm on vacation and resting at home... Hmmph..." Su Ziyang was talking to Gu Feng when Ling Zhanyi covered his mouth and refused to let him continue his 'introduction'. He didn't want to hear or see how his wife might take a fancy for Gu Feng, although the possibility for this was zero.

Su Ziyang, however, pulled down Ling Zhanyi's hand and continued, "But I already have a partner... Yes, that's your good brother that you had played with since childhood."

Gu Feng was beaming brightly with joy. He wasn't expecting Ling Zhanyi's partner to be so witty! Just with these words alone, Gu Feng has decided that he must make him his friend!

But Ling Zhanyi was also too blessed ah. Where did he find such a living treasure ah?

"Come on, don't give me that black-face expression, it's just a joke. I still like the soft and fragrant woman the most. I won't steal your male wife from you."

"That's not necessarily true. My family's Ziyang is so charming. What if you were tempted to snatch him away from me? You listen carefully Hooligan Gu, we don't welcome you here, so don't come to our house to visit in the future!" Ling Zhanyi naturally knew Gu Feng was joking, and he followed suit.