62 . Little Ancestor falls in love with the bathtub!

Ling Zhanyi was not the only one happy!

The big stone that was pressing on his heart was suddenly removed, Su Ziyang was also relaxed by a big margin.

After Ling Zhanyi went out to buy vegetables, Su Ziyang was bored waiting by himself, so he got up and wandered around the big house. He was ready to observe Ling Zhanyi's home environment.

There wasn't anything special. At most, it was valuable and luxurious. That's what happens when you get used to seeing them. Su Ziyang strolled around on the first floor, looked at paintings, fiddled with the vases and studied the antiques. At present, he did not have the strength to go to the second floor for inspection, but occasionally doing some exercises was actually good for the fetus.

The rooms on the first floor were limited. Soon Su Ziyang had only one room to walk around. When he opened the door, Su Ziyang suddenly realized that this was the bathroom.

Let's just say that the room he just went to was a washroom with no shower head. He was still wondering if Ling Zhanyi had installed the bathroom on the second floor. So whenever he wanted to take a bath, he would have to climb the stairs. Wouldn't he die of exhaustion?

Fortunately, he thought too much. The bathroom was on the first floor and it's very big and luxurious.

—— Super big bathtub with an anti-slippery floor. The floor around the bathtub was covered with a red carpet that was anti-slippery.

Su Ziyang clicked his tongue twice. It wasn't wrong to call that person a bastard at all. Look at how wasteful he is!

But... Looks like it's really enjoyable...

He could try it at night. What's the taste of taking a bathtub? It should be more comfortable than taking a shower?

Facts have proved that Su Ziyang's conjecture was quite correct.

After having lunch with Ling Zhanyi, he went to sleep first. As a result, he woke up at night and Ling Zhanyi had long gotten up. He was sitting beside the computer, occupied with something. Su Ziyang lifted the two quilts on his body and was rendered speechless: "Ling Zhanyi, do you want me to die of heat?"

This is really! It made him sweat a lot!

When Ling Zhanyi heard his voice, he stopped tapping on the keyboard. He got up and went forward, "Your cold have not recovered yet. Cover an extra quilt and sweat. You will be better soon."

"But you don't have to cover me with two quilts, do you? Now it's summer! What if the heat makes me get a heatstroke?" Su Ziyang stared at him.

"No, I've been watching you. If there's something wrong, I'll take the quilt away." Ling Zhanyi answered with a grin. He caught a glimpse of him pulling the quilt and knew that he was really hot. He said, "Now that you are sweating all over, let's go to the bathroom and take a bath. My bathroom won't run out of hot water!"

Su Ziyang looked askance at him: "Are you disdaining my house? Then don't go to my house in the future! You're not allowed to bathe in my house either!"

Ling Zhanyi went up and lifted him. He laughed and said, "It's okay not to take a bath, as long as you don't think I stink, haha."

"I'll let you sleep on the floor in the living room. It doesn't matter if you are smelly, hmph!" Su Ziyang was supported by him to the bathroom. At this moment, there was no feeling of being head-heavy and foot-heavy like he was in the morning. It seemed that sweating was really good for a cold. Besides being slimy and uncomfortable, Su Ziyang was much more relaxed.