70 . Son, Father and Mother support you!

"Mom, can you don't lose your cool so easily?" Ling Zhanyi was speechless. Isn't his mom too impatient? Where is the awareness of being a mother-in-law?

—— What he didn't know was that Mother Ling had missed so many opportunities to see her future daughter-in-law that her heart was full of complaints!

"Why are you here for?" Unable to see her daughter-in-law, Mother Ling couldn't bring herself to be happy even with her son's arrival. She gave him an eye roll before heading back to play her own game.

Ling Zhanyi's mouth twitched, "Mom, did you pick me up? Why aren't you happy to see me?"

"Hmph!" Mother Ling just ignored him. She 'hmphed' from her nostrils and began to focus on the big screen to play her games.

Ling Zhanyi rubbed his nose awkwardly, but Father Ling did give his son some face. He patted the sofa, indicating him to sit down. "Zhanyi, come and sit down. Is there something you want to tell us?"

"En." Ling Zhanyi sat down and nodded.

"What is it? Is it related to your dating partner?" As soon as Father Ling said this, Mother Ling's ears stood up and her eyes keep darting toward their direction.

Oh right, why didn't she thought of this? Just now, she was too occupied being bitter about her son that she didn't think if he had come to tell them in advance to let them prepare themselves to see their future daughter-in-law...

"En." Ling Zhanyi continued to nod, but in fact, he was a little nervous. He lowered his head and looked like he wanted to say something only to stop, "I'm afraid you won't accept him, so I've never dared to bring him back."

"Whomever you've fallen for, we definitely won't have any objections. This is not like my son. Why did you become so became so lack of confidence?" Father Ling spoke very amiably, "Is it because her family's background doesn't match with us? So you dare not bring her back to see us? Afraid that we will object?"

Ling Zhanyi first nodded, then shook his head: "There are other aspects..."

"Is it because she doesn't look very good and you think we will judge her by her appearance? So you dare not bring her back?" Father Ling continued to guess. it was rare for someone to be able to make their son unable to speak freely and even hesitate so much. They were also dating secretly for so long. Even if the child was ugly, her heart should be beautiful, otherwise, his son would not have associated with her.

Ling Zhanyi shook his head: "No, he looks good. It's just that... that..."

"What's the matter?" Mother Ling finally lost her composure. She threw down her game console and leaned over. Her eyes were staring at Ling Zhanyi brightly. "Does she have a high and mighty attitude or she doesn't have any confidence to meet us? These are all not an issue. Bring her to meet dad and I first, then she will know that we are easy to get along with. Besides, she is pregnant, her mood will fluctuate a little more, having a bossy attitude is normal. You don't have to worry about her having conflicts with us. We don't mind. Ah, bring her when it's time to bring her!"

"This is not the case. He's very nice and considerate. As a matter of fact, when he heard that I'm coming here today, he asked me to buy you two massage chairs. Someone will deliver them to you soon..." Ling Zhanyi did not tell them that he had was the one that bought the massage chairs and asked for delivery.

"Since she is so good, then what are you hesitating about?" Mother Ling smiled and patted Ling Zhanyi's arm. "What tricks are you playing, son? Is she too heavy to move now? She doesn't want to come by car? That's okay. I can go and see her with your dad."