104 . Keeping a close watch on the husband who is heading out

Ling Zhanyi gasped and softened his tone. "My wife is so good, he has already trained my appetite, no one else can enter my eyes now!"

"This better be the case!" Su Ziyang snorted, and his proud little appearance made Ling Zhanyi's heart grow with fondness. He pounced on him and bit Su Ziyang for a long time before he was willing to let him go.

Just like this, Su Ziyang's agenda of returning to work earlier was put on hold.

The next morning, Ling Zhanyi woke up feeling refreshed. After washing up, he changed into a proper suit and twirled in front of the mirror before shooting Su Ziyang a passionate gaze. "Wife, do I look handsome in this suit?"

"..."

Su Ziyang lazily glanced at him with his half-opened eyes only to close them again. He used his actions to clearly show his contempt towards a certain person.

Where would he be heading to early in the morning wearing such bright attire?

Hmm? Wait a second? Su Ziyang immediately opened his eyes and stared at Ling Zhanyi. "Where are you going?"

Could he be going on a date?

"I'm going back to work!" Ling Zhanyi fastened up the buttons on his coat and fiddled with his hair through the reflection on the mirror. He casually remarked, "I haven't been managing much of the company's affairs for almost half a year. Your body is almost recovered, you basically don't need my assistance now. I'll have two sons to raise in the future, I can't slack off any more than this. I have to work hard to make more money!"

Su Ziyang sat up with the blanket in his arms. "Then, are you going to the company today?"

He thought Ling Zhanyi would accompany him until he had completely recovered.

"Yes, important clients are coming to visit the company today, I'll have to personally go and receive them." Ling Zhanyi added with a smile, "I still have to show my face occasionally right?"

Su Ziyang got out of bed in his loose pyjamas. The floor had been laid with a thick carpet shortly after he had been discharged from the hospital, so he didn't have to put on footwear. He walked barefooted, chose a tie from the wardrobe, and fastened it on Ling Zhanyi's collar before casually asking, "Male or female?"

"En?" As Ling Zhanyi was basking on the happiness of his wife's service, he didn't manage to react momentarily when he heard Su Ziyang's question. He was stunned before he realized that his lord wife was asking about his clients' gender...

Ling Zhanyi slightly shifted his gaze downward and saw Su Ziyang's gleaming eyes and his slightly tensed face. It was obvious that he was concealing his jealousy.

He is jealous because he cares, Ling Zhanyi grinned inwardly, but on his face lay a serious facade. "Both, what's the matter?"

"Nothing." Su Ziyang frowned, feeling conflicted. Should he warn this guy again? If he goes out dressed so dashingly, someone would certainly come to hook up with him.

Su Ziyang suddenly realised that he had to guard against both genders now because whether they were men or women, there was a certain possibility of them becoming his love rival. Hence, Su Ziyang realized that sometimes, reality could just make one feel so helpless.

But since he had already loved this man, then he should protect their love well.

Su Ziyang abruptly pulled Ling Zhanyi closer using his tie and planted kisses on Ling Zhanyi's lips.

Ling Zhanyi didn't suspect anything, when he saw Su Ziyang taking the initiative to kiss him, he thought he was giving him goodbye kisses and responded happily. Just when he was about to entangle with a certain someone's tongue, Su Ziyang suddenly withdrew and bit his lips. The middle section of his lower lip was bitten and the wound was strikingly obvious.