114 . Bastard Ling is acting coquettish too

Ling Zhanyi drove to Su Ziyang's company and gave the cassette tape and flash drive to Lin Kai.

Lin Kai didn't harbour any hope in the first place, so he didn't expect Ziyang to actually make the publicity video for him and that the express delivery lad was actually... the president of Ling Group!

Lin Kai was a photographer of a media company. He often participated in various kinds of gatherings and he naturally recognised who Ling Zhanyi was. In fact, even if he didn't know him before, after the incident last night, he would certainly search for this person on the Internet or ask someone else about it, so he would still recognize him ultimately.

Although he couldn't make out what the relationship between Ling Zhanyi and Su Ziyang was, seeing that the president was so anxious about Ziyang yesterday and that Ziyang was able to get him to send the cassette tape and the flash drive to him, their relationship must be unusual...

"Um... Pre-president Ling..." Lin Kai's hand trembled as he took the cassette tape and flash drive from Ling Zhanyi.

Ling Zhanyi originally intended to leave right after he delivered the items, so when he heard him stammering, he glanced at him from the corner of his eyes. "Hm? What's the matter?"

"Um... Is Ziyang okay?" Lin Kai carefully inquired.

He helped him with this even though he was sick.... He felt really sorry about it...

Ling Zhanyi's expression grew stern and he glared at Lin Kai seriously.

Lin Kai felt his heart went cold and he hastily explained, "I didn't know that he hasn't recovered, which was the reason why I asked him for help. I thought that he must have already recovered since he could attend the party, and that was what he said too. So-so, I asked him to do me a favour....I'm-I'm sorry... Please help me pass my gratitude to him. I didn't expect him to help me make the video at night.... I will invite him to dinner some other day!"

"..." Ling Zhanyi looked at Lin Kai in silence and waited for him to finish his series of explanations before he replied, "En, the dinner wouldn't be necessary. Since he is willing to help you, this just shows that you two are good friends. Before he goes back to work, all the work will be left to you to handle..."

Lin Kai touched the back of his head and said with an affable smile, "I ought to, I ought to..."

Ling Zhanyi retracted his sight and turned away.

Lin Kaichang let out a sigh of relief. Why was it that he felt more nervous in facing Ling Zhanyi than towards his boss? This man.... His aura was too strong... He was truly worthy to be a leader...

Seeing that Ling Zhanyi was about to bypass the front desk and out to the glass door to the elevator, Lin Kai suddenly came back to his senses. He quickly chased after him and called out, "Wait-wait a minute!"

Ling Zhanyi inexplicably turned back with a look of impatience on his face. "What other matters do you have?"

"Em... There was an express delivery for Ziyang this morning. I signed it for him, but I forgot about it just now. Give me two minutes, I'll go and get it, and you can bring it back to Ziyang!" After Lin Kai finished firing off his words, he ran back and left Ling Zhanyi in place with black lines streaking his face.

How could Ziyang have such an unreliable colleague?

However, Ling Zhanyi's expression soon became puzzled. Why was Ziyang's mail sent to the company? Usually, the things he bought were delievered straight to their home!

What could it be?

Like what Lin Kai had said, he came running back in just two minutes. He was fat, and he was panting badly from running that short distance. With heavy breathing, he handed the delivery to Ling Zhanyi. "President Ling, here it is..."