59 . Those doted ones are all fearless

Su Ziyang turned around and laughed at Ling Zhanyi's startled look. "Are you thinking in your heart that —— this was too simple?"

Ling Zhanyi honestly answered, "It is true though."

"Later, when the pot boils, you have to stir it with a spoon several times to avoid the rice sticking to the pot. In addition, you also have to turn down the heat a little lower. If you want to eat porridge that is a bit thicker, you will have to put less water or put more rice. If you want to cook a variety of rice together such as Eight Treasure Congee, Lily and Mung Bean Congee, Red Bean with Coix Seed Congee and so on, some of these rice and beans need to be soaked in water overnight. If you soak it overnight, you can't use hot boiling water. Otherwise, some rice will be scalded to death..." Su Ziyang spoke frankly and as expected, the idea of "simple" in Ling Zhanyi's mind was quickly toppled down.

"So there are actually so many insights and understanding needed..." Ling Zhanyi sighed and he thought of how Su Ziyang said that 'the rice would be scalded to death'. He wondered, "Is this rice alive? Why did you say that they would be scalded to death?"

"..." Su Ziyang's face stiffened. He pushed Ling Zhanyi out of the kitchen. "You disappear from my sight as soon as possible! How can you ask such idiotic questions when you don't look like an idiot?!!"

"This is called being diligent and inquisitive. Lord Wife, could you help me resolve my confusion!" Ling Zhanyi deliberately asked again, "Why would it be scalded to death?"

Su Ziyang was gritting his teeth in anger but he soon calmed down. He took back his arms and crossed it like he was about to tell a long story: "You want to know, right? We can discuss this question for one whole day..."

"I'll go wash up!" Ling Zhanyi retreated spontaneously and left the kitchen while making a peal of ridiculing laughter. Turning around, Big President Ling muttered in a low voice, "Forget it if you don't want to tell me the reason, I'll Baidu it myself..."

Some rice would not be cooked if hot water was used; No matter what kind of method of cooking was used, it would still be hard. This was commonly known as——death from scalding.

Tsk, so it was like that! Ling Zhanyi kept his phone, took the toothpaste and squeeze out some onto his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth.

A certain big president reflected in the mirror had his mouth full of foams, but his eyebrows and eyes were bent. He was obviously in a good mood. At the moment, his heart portrayal was: En, he can taste the cooking of his wife later. How blissful, how blissful...

When Ling Zhanyi was done with his washing up, Su Ziyang had already boiled the porridge and stir-fried the shredded potato
.

A simple breakfast would do.

"Ziyang, I couldn't tell ah, your knife skills are so good! Look at how this plate of shredded potatoes was sliced! It's too great!" Ling Zhanyi filled his mouth with it while praising simultaneously.

In fact, Su Ziyang knew exactly the level of his cooking skills. It was just average, but when he heard Ling Zhanyi's praises, he felt rather proud and couldn't help being smug: "Learn from it, I'm not like a certain someone that still needs an hour to cut a dish and even had his hand cut on the process..."

"Yes, yes, yes. Wife, you are too amazing. I definitely must work diligently to quickly learn how to cook!" Looking at how the little thing that was currently feeling so high and mighty, Ling Zhanyi grinned in his heart and couldn't help agreeing to his words.

He just liked seeing Su Ziyang throw his weight around. How wonderful was this? He was definitely much more intimate than being overloaded with cautiously where he would not show his anger or happiness.