20 . A freak combination of circumstances!!

The instance Ling Zhanyi thought that the child must be his own, happiness erupted in his heart at once! But very soon, his expression froze abruptly!

Just now... The man who called for Ziyang... It sounded like a man... And his tone of speech towards Ziyang was even concerned, it seemed... to have a hint of ambiguity...

The more he thought about it, the more he felt an impending crisis. Ling Zhanyi's gaze then slid onto the magazine lying on the chair next to him. The news of Su Ziqi and him getting married on the cover was striking.

Ling Zhanyi inwardly shouted shit! Damn! That cover must have been seen by Ziyang! What should he do, what should he do? He would surely misunderstand!

Ling Zhanyi raised his feet and chased to the end of this corridor while shouting, "Ziyang!"

At this moment, Su Ziqi's weak moan came, and all the people around her were exclaiming their alarms.

Ling Zhangyi's footstep halted slightly and he turned his head sideways only to see Su Ziqi covering her lower abdomen and leaning weakly against the wall...

When he was trying to get away from Su Ziqi, the strength Ling Zhanyi used wasn't small and it seemed that he had swung Su Ziqi to aside. Who knew that this had caused her to risk a miscarriage... If she was really pregnant...

His vision fell onto the few drops of blood-red liquid on the ground and Ling Zhanyi really wanted to just turn around and go off, but there were already people supporting Su Ziqi. There were also people pointing fingers at Ling Zhanyi: "What's wrong with young people? There is no need to harm her and cause a miscarriage just because you got her stomach big and did not want to take responsibility? Can't a discussion be done instead?"

"That's right. Young people nowadays... Are just too recklessly..."

"Young man, what are you just standing there? Hurry up and go take your girlfriend to the Gynecology and Obstetrics Department on the third floor?"

"Any further delay, be careful of losing two lives !"

"..."

The noisy and chaotic accusations came out one by one, even if Ling Zhanyi wanted to step out and chase after Su Ziyang, he wasn't able to.

He took a deep breath and looked helplessly at the end of the corridor. Then he turned around and hurriedly back. He bent over and carried Su Ziqi, who was clutching over her stomach and limped on the ground before running to the third floor.

After having a brief understanding of the situation with the doctor, Ling Zhanyi was finally free after being occupied for a while. But he also knew that he would not be able to catch up to Su Ziyang at this point.

Ah...

Ling Zhanyi sighed. That little thing... Why on earth did him acted as he was some disaster or beast and avoided him ah ah ah ...

Thinking that Su Ziyang was also here for examination, Ling Zhanyi's eyes flashed. He pulled the doctor who was staying behind for his duty and asked, "Excuse me... Did a person named Su Ziyang just come to register and queue up? "

"Su Ziyang? Su... Zi... Yang... Oh, yes, he's on the 26th queue. He was called for a long time but nobody came up..."

"Then, excuse me... What department is he going to see? Ling Zhanyi questioned.

"Oh... It seems to be... Urological Department... Yes, urology."

"Urology?" Ling Zhangyi remained unresponsiveness for a while. Why was it the Urological Department? Wasn't it supposed to be the Obstetrics and Gynecology department? What did he need to see the Urological Department when he was well?