109 . Which family... is that young master from?

The peculiar situation occurring at his lower body finally attracted Su Ziyang's attention. Fuck this lecher who is in heat anytime and anywhere!

"Ling Zhanyi, you shameless bastard– let me go!" Su Ziyang struggled to escape. He should have known better to not sit on the same chair with Ling Zhanyi. Look, look! His true colours are showing!

Ling Zhanyi continued to hug him and refused to let him go. After struggling for a while, both of them managed to overturn the chair and fell to the floor. Su Ziyang fell on top of Ling Zhanyi and Ling Zhanyi grimaced in pain. It was obvious that he had cushioned most of the impact of the fall.

Su Ziyang used this opportunity to get away from Ling Zhanyi, which Ling Zhanyi had tried to stop him but he was a step too late. He simply retracted the hand that he had stretched out and continued to lie on the carpet. He groaned and pretended that he was suffering.

With Ling Zhanyi cushioning him, Su Ziyang didn't experience much pain from falling off the chair. When he got up and saw that Ling Zhanyi was still lying on the carpet, he couldn't help snorting wickedly. "You deserve it! See if you still dare to go into heat next time!"

"Ouch..." Ling Zhanyi refused to get up. He continued to lie there on the floor and groaned in pain.

After laughing at him, Su Ziyang stretched a leg out and kicked him. "Hurry and get up. It's half-past six. Aren't we still going to the party?"

Ling Zhanyi was still crying out "ouch" and "ah" persistently.

Su Ziyang suspiciously looked at Ling Zhanyi who was lying on the carpet. Was it that serious?

Ling Zhanyi looked at Su Ziyang plaintively. "Wife, you are so cruel, you didn't even try to help me up even though I became your human cushion. You might be fine, but I bore the weight of two people!"

Su Ziyang could not help laughing. "Who ask you to grab me and refuse to let go? Being my human cushion is a matter of fact... unless you want me to be your human cushion?"

Ling Zhanyi shook his head. "That's impossible, I can't bear to."

"Isn't that right? Get up quickly. How can the imposing president lie on the carpet and make a scene?" Su Ziyang was even too lazy to say more, showing his despise in him.

"I still feel dizzy from the fall and can't get up." Ling Zhanyi blinked pitifully.

"Pretend, go on pretending..." Su Ziyang was not moved at all. He turned to the table and picked up his phone to call Mother Ling, and notify them that he and Zhanyi had thought of two names, Ling Zixuan and Ling Zihao. If they do not have any objections, then they would settle on these two names. Their sons were already a month old, but they weren't even named yet. They were really incompetent parents.

After the phone call, Su Ziyang turned around and saw that Ling Zhanyi was still lying on the carpet, refusing to get up.

"..." Su Ziyang's forehead practically formed black lines. He really felt so helpless towards him.

After he put down his phone, he went over, stooped down and lent Ling Zhanyi a hand. "Fine, I will pull you up, okay? Hurry and stand up, don't you feel cold lying on the floor? It's nearly November. If you fall sick, I will punish you by not letting you do any intimate stuff with me..."

Only at this that Ling Zhanyi grievingly stretched out his hand, held onto Su Ziyang's hand, and prepared to get up.

Su Ziyang was still wondering why Bastard Ling was so heavy when he suddenly lost his balance and fell into the arms of a certain president. Ling Zhanyi smiled triumphantly. "Wife, since you have thrown yourself in my arms, then I must do something to satisfy you and not let you down!"