118 . So-Much-Love!

As soon as Su Ziyang drove into the courtyard, he received a phone call from Ling Zhanyi. He stepped on the brake but after some pondering, he decided to stall the car instead. He leaned back on the seat and leisurely connected the call.

"Hello? Wife... Are you home yet?" As soon as Su Ziyang got through the call and heard such a gentle inquiry from Ling Zhanyi, a smile blossomed on his face. "I've just arrived. You are pretty good at estimating the time!"

"Of course!" Ling Zhanyi happily accepted his lord wife's praise.

Su Ziyang opened the car door and got out of it. He crooked his neck and clamped the phone with his shoulder. Then he picked up the pile of books, closed the door, and switched to carrying all the books in one hand. His other hand then held the phone as he walked towards the house, and decided to test Ling Zhanyi. "Then, guess where I am right now?"

"Hmm... You said you have just arrived home and I heard you close the car door just now... You must be in the garage." Ling Zhanyi confidently said, "Wife, am I right?"

Su Ziyang smugly refuted, "Wrong, wrong! I drove into the courtyard and stopped beside the swimming pool. Haha... You. Are. Wrong–"

"Ah? It can't be?" Ling Zhanyi exaggeratedly heaved a sigh which caused Su Ziyang to laugh even more complacently. Hearing his laughter, a smile uncontrollably crept onto Ling Zhanyi's face. "All right, my wife is too cunning, how could I have guessed correctly?"

"You are the cunning one!" Su Ziyang corrected, "This is called smart, okay?"

"En, smart!" Ling Zhanyi repeated before probing, "What are you eating for lunch?"

"I don't know either. I'll let you know after I've checked with mom. Aren't you going to eat? Were you busy in the morning?"

"It's alright, it wasn't very busy." Ling Zhanyi vaguely explained and pitifully asked afterwards, "Wife, are you not going to send me lunch today?"

"... Don't you have any appointments later on?" Su Ziyang was stupefied for a moment and questioned.

He didn't want to deliver lunch to him anymore lest this guy eats his tofu again... Then an entire afternoon would have passed as they fooled around. Not only would this disturb Ling Zhanyi and his work, but he would also have no chance to study...

"Nope, I've just finished the work in hand and I don't know what I should eat for lunch..." Ling Zhanyi seized the opportunity to act pitiful, "The food outside isn't delicious..."

Su Ziyang pondered about it for a moment and ended up compromising, "Fine, it's true that the food outside isn't that delicious... Wait for me to put down the books first, I will pack some food and deliver it to you later."

Hearing this, Ling Zhanyi beamed and he hastily nodded in agreement. "Good! Good! Wife, pack more food, we can eat together in the office!"

"Alright." Su Ziyang pressed the password to enter the house and carried the book to the bedroom first before he hung up the call. "I am going to pack the lunch box now, let me hang up the call first..."

"Hold on!" Ling Zhanyi's eyes swirled and he suggested, "Wife, you should bring your books here and accompany me in the office. I will work and you will study. When I have nothing else to do, I can look at you. How wonderful would that be!"

"No way, you will disturb my revision." Su Ziyang curled his mouth.

That was what he said but it wouldn't be like that when he got there. Bastard Ling would certainly eat his tofu and mess with him...

Ling Zhanyi hastily promised, "No, I still have work to do, I certainly won't disturb your revision!"

While Su Ziyang remained silent and considered, Ling Zhanyi continued to persuade him, "Wife, look at how good the weather is today. The sky is bright and clear, the sunlight is so fine and warm. I have a large french window here and even a carpet flooring. You can sit by the bedside to read your books and accompany me while I work. How beautiful would that be! Even if we don't talk, it will be so pleasing!"