63 . Twins! Some are happy, some are worried.

It was not until some time later before Ling Zhanyi found out that Su Ziyang was in love with the bathtub. That day was Su Ziyang's first time using a bathtub, and Ling Zhanyi thought that the reason he had soaked for so long was that he was tired.

The next day, both of them both relaxed at home and was prepared to go to the hospital for a check-up on the third day.

Su Ziyang calculated, he should be around five months pregnant but his stomach seemed to have grown a size again, making him looked 6 months pregnant. He was prepared to ask the doctor what exactly was happening. Was it because of overnutrition or was it because he was too thin that he appeared to have a bigger stomach?

Ling Zhanyi still asked Su Ziyang to sit in the back seat and drove the car steadily to Pingan Hospital.

There were quite a lot of people going in and out of the hospital, so when Ling Zhanyi helped Su Ziyang get off the car, they would inevitably encounter some people's unusual expression. There were even some people privately gesticulating as if they were very disgusted with the fact that a man could get pregnant.

"Don't pay attention to them. There's another pregnant man in a foreign country who has appeared in the newspaper. It's normal. Don't listen to their gossip." Ling Zhanyi held on to Su Ziyang who was walking slowly towards the hospital.

Su Ziyang's eyebrows curved and he raised his lips to smile, "En, I won't care. No one except the doctor knows that I am pregnant because of my special constitution. Others can look all they want, it doesn't hinder me."

"That's right. I can't imagine your understanding to be so high." Ling Zhanyi exclaimed, and at the same time, his stern eyes scanned the people around him. Then he helped Su Ziyang to move on without running into any trouble.

The day before, Ling Zhanyi had already made a VIP medical card of the hospital and an appointment with the doctor who had helped Su Ziyang with his diagnose before, so they went to the doctor's office without waiting.

When the doctor saw that the man who sent Su Ziyang for examination was no longer the gentleman from last time, he was stunned. Then he looked at Su Ziyang inquiringly and said, "This is... the father of the child?"

Su Ziyang nodded and sat down with the help of Ling Zhanyi.

The doctor got up behind the table and went around to the front. He looked at Su Ziyang's abdomen carefully and was somewhat surprised. "If I remember correctly, it's only five months now, right? Why is it so big?"

Su Ziyang was about to speak when Ling Zhanyi spoke, "We won't be coming to the hospital if we knew what was happening. Help him check carefully to see if there is something wrong with the baby. He's been feeling bloated and sore recently..."

The doctor wasn't angry. He inwardly thought that this fellow was much more powerful than the gentleman who wore glasses. But with such a man, his wife should be much happier. He had long suspected that the previous gentleman could not be the father of this pregnant man. As expected, he could see at first glance that this man with a powerful aura was the father!

The doctor laughed and said, "Because the child is growing and the organs in your body are smaller than those in women, it is normal to feel pain and distension. I think what is wrong is the abnormal size, if you are a fat man with such a big belly, it is excusable, but you are still so thin ah! Let's go. I'll take you to have a detailed examination."

Su Ziyang stood up holding his abdomen and Ling Zhanyi curiously asked, "Are we doing a B-mode ultrasound?"

"En." The doctor opened the door to lead the way, "Now the hospital is using color ultrasonic diagnosis, color ultrasonic diagnosis is also a kind of B-mode ultrasound, but with color imaging, so the images could be seen clearer."