66 . Determined not to open the door!

As usual, Mother Ling pressed the passcode with familiarity, but later, she was prompted by the system—— the passcode is wrong, please re-enter.

"En?" Mother Ling thought that she had seen wrongly or perhaps it was her hands that was shaky. So she re-entered the passcode again only to receive the same prompt.

She looked at Father Ling for help. "Husband, what's the password for Zhanzhan's house?"

"965813..." Father Ling answered.

"Ah? I had just entered this as the passcode ah. I hadn't typed it wrongly, what exactly is happening?" Mother Ling's slender eyebrows scrunched up and she suddenly realized, "That stinky boy changed his passcode!!!"

"Why don't we... ring the doorbell?" Gu Feng suggested at the side, "Even if Zhanyi is not at home, his girlfriend should be at home. Isn't she pregnant? Shouldn't pregnant people stay at home and rest?"

"Right, right, let's ring the doorbell." Mother Ling's index finger pressed on the doorbell several times in a row, but no one answered.

"This is weird... Is nobody at home?" Gu Feng's handsome face was full of doubts. "Did Zhanyi brought her out to eat?"

"But it's not possible ah. It's only four o'clock in the afternoon." Father Ling raised his hand and looked at his watch before he had a sudden realization, "It couldn't be that she was afraid to see us? So she intentionally refused to open the door?"

Su Ziyang, who was hidden behind the door, was shocked——Do you have to be so smart? He is hiding behind the door! He is never going to open the door!

Ling Zhanyi hadn't told them about anything yet. If he opened the door with his current appearance... they would surely be very frightened!

He should persevere for a little more. If no one opens the door, they would surely leave after a while of waiting, right?

Where on earth is Ling Zhanyi? Why isn't he back yet?!

Su Ziyang frowned and thought in his heart that when Ling Zhanyi returns home later, he must give him a lesson. Ling Zhanyi shouldn't let him handle this sort of problem ah!

Fortunately, Ling Zhanyi had changed his password at that time. Otherwise, his family and friends would have already killed their way in...

Forget it, Ling Zhanyi better come back only after these people leave. Otherwise, at this time, wouldn't they just end up bumping into each other?

Then he would have wasted his effort from hiding from them and even left a bad impression...

Thinking of this, Su Ziyang slowly went back to his room. He took his phone and was ready to send Ling Zhanyi a text message, asking him to wander outside for a while. If someone asked him, just say that he was bringing someone out to eat and shop...

No matter what, he must persevere through this hurdle...

As a result, Su Ziyang who just finished sending the text message looked up. He saw a Gu Feng that was looking inside the room through the window.

Gu Feng stared at Su Ziyang, and Su Ziyang stared back at Gu Feng.

Gazing at each other, in the end, it was still Su Ziyang who reacted first. He folded his hands together to make a pleading gesture and directed a sincere expression toward Gu Feng. Then he pointed to the main door, indicating him to not reveal Su Ziyang

Gu Feng had yet to recover from his shock. He opened his mouth in surprise and stared at Su Ziyang's bulging belly—— Man?! Pregnant?!

Heaven, is this world a fantasy?!