84 . That call of "Husband" is so pleasing

When Ye Shuo went to Luoyang's dormitory to express that he was willing to be a substitute as long as he could be in a relationship with him, that room was already occupied by a newly-wed couple.

Ye Shuo who didn't know that the school had made changes to its regulation thought that Luoyang had moved out in order to avoid him.

He felt that he had lost his love and ran twenty laps at the field before laying on the grass, unwilling to get up.

In fact, what Luoyang had said to him at the start was honest advice from his experience.

As for why he was so heartless and used such cruel words to stimulate Ye Shuo, it wasn't because he disliked the big child. On the contrary, he felt some fondness towards him, but he was afraid of experiencing the same situation and hence, he would rather push him away.

To cease everything at the spouting stage, things should be fine, right?

Whether it was beneficial for himself or Ye Shuo, this was the wisest choice.

However, Luoyang didn't know. After he had settled down in the Su Ziyang's house for a few days and went back to school, Ye Shuo's figure was still appearing in his sight. He was still as cheerful as before, as if the one that got hurt that day was not him.

"Professor Luo, I am fine with being a substitute. I can be a substitute for the person you like. Maybe one day, I could turn over the tides and become your true lover!" Ye Shuo's eyes shone with stars flickering in them.

"..."

Luoyang didn't expect him to even accept his harsh conditions and he felt somewhat guilty. However, he did not agree and ignored him, treating him as if he was invisible.

That meant: I will not agree to date you, give up!

Ye Shuo had basically endured seven years of crush. Would he be afraid to endure another two years? Of course not, so the relationship between the two basically restored to the state before Ye Shuo's confession. He would sit in the first row in class and listen carefully to his lecture. When he had nothing to do, he bought some small gifts for Luoyang, and then he shamelessly asked for food from Luoyang. Of course, because Luoyang rented a place at Su Ziyang's house, his so-called meal was Luoyang making the food at home and then bringing them into school.

Luoyang had an unhappy face, Ye Shuo had been using different measures to gain his sympathy, such as wearing lesser clothes or saying he was feeling uncomfortable here and there. Luoyang was still a relatively gentle person, except for the original time where he was so cold and ruthless towards Ye Lang, he was usually very mild in nature. So, although he knew that most of the time Ye Shuo was pretending, he still let himself be tricked.

So, both of them were in this wobbling state and none of them tore open the window's paper.

What really touched Luoyang was the incident where Su Ziyang asked him to make payment for the hospital's fee. For the past few years, he had been treating himself well, so he didn't have much savings. But Su Ziyang was his new friend, and for this friend, he requested help from Ye Shuo as he knew that that brat had some money and he would be able to take the money out without frowning.

Ye Shuo did not disappoint Luoyang. He came directly to him and gave him a bank card. The money in the card was enough for him to pay Su Ziyang's hospital fee for a hundred times.

Although he didn't get to pay the fees in the end because that person called Ling Zhanyi had already paid for them and he showed him a strong enmity.

How would Luoyang not understand his strong jealousy?

Not long later, Ling Zhanyi then chased him, the imaginary love rival away. Of course, that was also because he was able to tell that Ling Zhanyi truly loved Su Ziyang.