100 . Serving tirelessly!

In fact, Ling Zhanyi heard him but pretended not to and went in front of Su Ziyang. "Wife, what do you want to do? I didn't hear you..."

Su Ziyang's face went red, and he scowled as he looked at Ling Zhanyi in resentment. He gritted his teeth and raised his tone, "I said- I, want, to, pee!"

Ling Zhanyi laughed evilly and replied, "Okay! Lord Wife please give me a moment, this one will get the chamber pot now!"

Chamber pot...he even spoke so genteelly, tsk–

Ling Zhanyi took out the chamber pot from the bed, lifted the blanket, and removed Su Ziyang's loose sleeping pants before carefully supporting him. "Okay, wife, you can pee now..."

Su Ziyang tilted his head to the side to ignore Ling Zhanyi's burning gaze. After readying himself, he began to pee.

The splashing sound made him blush uncontrollably.

By the time he was done, his face was beyond red.

Ling Zhanyi got closer to him. "Wife, are you shy?"

"Shy your head- go and pour it away..." Su Ziyang pushed the laughing Ling Zhanyi who then went out of the ward with the pot.

The nutrient solution in the drop was almost used up, Ling Zhanyi had specially taken a look at it before he exited. When he came back, he called the doctor to remove the needle and had him examine Su Ziyang.

"He is recovering well, however, his wound is rather big so his recovery will be slower. Before he has completely recovered, it's better if he doesn't eat anything. If he wants to eat, he has to consume a liquid diet to prevent another tear." The doctor suggested, "In addition, sexual intercourse is not advised for the next three months after the patient has recovered."

Su Ziyang closed his eyes awkwardly. He still felt that he was a freak for using such a method to give birth to two babies.

Ling Zhanyi listened seriously and noted down whatever things the patient had to take note during the confinement period such as tonics and how to prepare them.

"When can he eat? I mean other than having a liquid diet."

"One month later."

"Eh?" Ling Zhanyi was surprised. "So long?"

"Yes, hence his recovery is slower. He must pay attention to his health in these four months. He mustn't receive any shock or wear himself out."

"Okay, I understand. Thank you, doctor."

After sending the doctor off, Su Ziyang looked at Ling Zhanyi with a bitter face. "I can't eat anything for a month? I will starve..."

"Don't worry, I will make porridge for you, I will not make you feel hungry." Ling Zhanyi coaxed.

"Then when can I be discharged?" Su Ziyang was vexed from lying down. It was still fine when he was unconscious as he couldn't feel anything, but now when he was awake, he could only twist and turn around and it made him sticky and uncomfortable.

Although it was early autumn now, it was still very hot.

"Probably another week more." Ling Zhanyi replied.

Su Ziyang sighed. "I have to endure another week... I'm sure I'll stink..."

"No you won't, be good. Your body is too weak to make contact with water now. Bear with it. When you get home, I'll use hot water to scrub you."

"That is the only way..."

Su Ziyang stayed in the hospital for another nine days before he was discharged.