102 . It's non-refundable to die by sweetness

Although he had just recovered, in Ling Zhanyi and their parents' eyes, it wasn't a complete recovery, so, he did not have to bother himself with any household matters.

—Father Ling's job was to wash diapers.

—Mother Ling's job was to look after the babies.

—Ling Zhanyi's job was to cook their meals.

Hence, Su Ziyang became the idlest person in the house.

He wanted to share the responsibility of washing diapers with Father Ling, but Father Ling didn't allow him to do so. He said that the actual postpartum confinement period was two months, even Ling Zhanyi's mother, Zhan Huashan, had rested for two full months but Su Ziyang only rested for one month. He shouldn't have any contact with water, and even if it was hot water, he shouldn't do it often.

Since he couldn't make any contact with water, he went to take care of his babies. The babies had just reached their first month and their features had opened up. They looked extraordinarily adorable with their big black eyes, small nose, and mouth, however, their bodies were still very soft. They were also very mischievous, from time to time, they would either turn their head to look at the surrounding or kick their tiny legs around, sometimes, they would also move their arms. No matter how Su Ziyang held them, he felt unstable. Zhan Huashan only let him take care of them for a while, and when one of them fell asleep, she would take care of the other.

Su Ziyang felt that Zhan Huashan had slimmed down over the past weeks.

It was truly tiring to take care of babies!

"Yi..." Su Ziyang went to the kitchen and saw Zhanyi cooking. Ling Zhanyi turned his head and puckered his lips when he saw him, Su Ziyang then went forward and kissed him. Ling Zhanyi smiled satisfyingly as he continued to stir fry the food. "What's the matter? What do you want to eat? I will make it for you!"

"I like whatever you make. I just want to say... should we hire a maternity matron? It's too tiring for mom to take care of the two babies by herself. Mom is getting skinny, she even has dark eyes circles. We aren't that knowledgeable on taking care of babies too, we can't always ask mom to take care of them, right? She will exhaust herself out." Su Ziyang frowned as he suggested.

Ling Zhanyi felt gratified when he heard this. The more he got along with Su Ziyang, the more he loved him. Look, don't they say that mother-in-law and daughter-in-law wouldn't get along well? When it came to his family, why did he feel his mother and Ziyang were in harmony?

"Alright, I'll listen to you. I'll contact a housekeeping agency in the afternoon and ask them to recommend a maternity matron." Ling Zhanyi cooked the last dish and took it out with Su Ziyang.

"En. It would be better if we could find a nanny too. Dad shouldn't be washing the diapers. His waist isn't good and it is tiring to sit for too long!" Su Ziyang continued to suggest.

Ling Zhanyi nodded. "My wife is the most considerate. If not, I'll call Mama Zhang and ask her to come over. She cooks well, otherwise, when I go back to the company, nobody will cook."

After a discussion, they decided to have three people, a nanny, a maternity matron, and Mama Zhang.

With this, Dad and Mom would be able to relax themselves.

This month had exhausted them!

In fact, Father Ling and Mother Ling could have requested to find a nanny or maternity matron, but those two elderly were thrilled to be grandparents. Their grandchildren were so beautiful that they couldn't keep their mouths close, so they were happy to take care of them and wash their diapers so they did not look for any help for the past one month.