69 . Sweet Progressive Time

At the time when Ling Zhanyi investigated about Su Ziyang, he already knew about his background. Now, hearing himself mention about this, he inevitably would feel some heartache. He drew Su Ziyang into his arms and comforted in a low voice: "Don't be sad, I will love you even more and make up for all your missing love!"

Su Ziyang nodded sullenly and refused to come out of Ling Zhanyi's arms.

He put his hand gently over his abdomen and thought to himself — maybe this is the so-called "Sai Weng lost his horse", a blessing in disguise? At first, he lost his parents' love because of his strange constitution, but now because of this strange constitution, he has obtained Ling Zhanyi's love. There are even two lives belonging to them in his stomach. He believes that they will certainly be a happy family in the future.

So heaven has been always impartial. When it closes a door, it will also open a window for you at the same time. As long as you do not abandon yourself to despair, you will have your own happiness.

"All right, all right. Don't always be so depressed. Be careful, it might affect our sons." Ling Zhanyi kissed Su Ziyang on the cheek, attempting to crack some jokes to make him laugh.

Su Ziyang soon recovered. He pushed Ling Zhanyi aside and laid himself on the bed. He ordered Ling Zhanyi to buy an electronic scale. Don't always try to take advantage of him, they haven't finished their proper business yet! Hmph!

Ling Zhanyi pinched his nose and bent over to kiss Su Ziyang's rounded abdomen. Then he got out of bed and went to his desk to turn on the computer. He bought an electronic scale online and also conveniently checked out where fresh strawberries were sold. If his wife wanted to eat, he would surely satisfy his wish!

Su Ziyang laid on the bed quietly looking at Ling Zhanyi's handsome face. He suddenly remembered that he had not recorded today and he shouted out in alarm. He sat up with his elbows supporting him.

Ling Zhanyi was frightened by his exclamation. He looked back and rushed over after seeing Su Ziyang getting up. "What's wrong? What's wrong? Does your stomach hurt?"

"I forgot to record today. Go and get the camera for me." Su Ziyang wasn't tired anymore and he got out of bed with great enthusiasm. Ling Zhanyi get the camera for him and saw him fiddling it professionally. Then he set up an automatic recording system. He went back to bed, faced sideways and patted his bulging belly with emphasis. While recording, he told his future sons how many days were they exactly in his stomach now. They must love dad oh, see how dad was so tired and so on...

Ling Zhanyi's eyes swirled around. Su Ziyang refused to let him enter the frame when he was recording a few days ago. Today, the atmosphere was so good. He had to thicken up his face and sneak in. Otherwise, the babies would grow up and point to the video, asking why daddy wasn't inside. Wouldn't he had no face!

Therefore, Big President Ling had the cheek to go into the recording frame and adopted a posture that he thought was very handsome. Of course, it was indeed very handsome. He looked at the camera with charming glances and said softly, "Babies, now it's Daddy's appearance! Daddy's contribution is not small either. He's been taking care of your dad for a while..."

"Ling Zhanyi, you hurry get out!" Su Ziyang threw a pillow and smashed it on Ling Zhanyi's head. Ling Zhanyi rubbed it grievances and hugged Su Ziyang. "Ziyang, why are you so stubborn? What's wrong with filming me inside? Now the babies are five months old. Isn't it pitiful if they still don't know who their daddy is..."

Su Ziyang listened to this man's deliberate coquetry tone and couldn't resist a chill. He gritted his teeth and said. "I'm recording the babies' growth process. Why are you trying to add on to the crowd? Aren't you going to accompany them all day long after they are born? Will they not know you are their daddy when you accompany them as they grow up?"