81 . Someone has been protecting you somewhere you don't know

Receiving such a blow of losing your love and your mother was tantamount to stripping you of life.

Even Luoyang himself did not know how he had survived that period of time. He was muddled and couldn't focus all the time. His grades fell sharply from being excellent to poor that he even failed some of his subjects. If it hadn't been his hatred that had supported him, he would not have been able to persevere on.

Ye Shuo wanted to know what had happened to Luoyang afterward, but he was still young and had to attend school. His school was a boarding school so he had no other choice but to remain in school for another month. By the time another holiday came, he couldn't find any information from the hospital about Luoyang.

Ye Shuo only managed to find out that Luoyang's mother died half a month ago. Her son, who had just turned 20, handled the funeral.

Ye Shuo went home to Ye Lang's room and banged on the door. He did not even greet his elder brother. In fact, he never addressed him as elder brother ever since he witnessed his elder brother dumped Luoyang.

"Ye Lang! Ye Lang! Open the door!"

Ye Lang was holding his fiancee tenderly in his room. He was surprised to hear his younger brother's voice. He let go of the woman in his arms and went to open the door with some impatience.

This little bastard, what was going on with him these days? He had been calling him "Ye Lang", "Ye Lang". It was really annoying.

He opened the door a little and looked down at his little brother, who was nearly ten years younger than him. He impatiently asked, "Xiao Shuo, what is it that caused you to make a big fuss?"

Ye Shuo pursed his lips, feeling rather unhappy: "What are you doing inside? I've been calling for you to open the door."

"Little kids shouldn't ask blindly. Why are you looking for me? You don't even call me 'brother'. Are you asking for a beating!"

Ye Shuo smelled the perfume and asked, "Is that woman here?"

"That's your sister-in-law. What do you mean by 'that woman'?" Ye Lang was about to close the door. "If you have nothing to say, go and play. Have you finished your homework yet? Finish your homework before you play!"

Who's gonna call her sister-in-law, damn third party!

"Let me ask you something." Ye Shuo adjusted his tone and asked carefully.

Ye Lang frowned: "What's the matter?"

"Who was the big brother who kept calling your name when he fainted that day?" In fact, Ye Shuo already knew who he was. He intentionally said it for the woman in the room to hear. He even asked, "I see that he looks good, much better than the woman inside. He has been hospitalized, have you visited him? Is he a classmate at your university?"

Ye Lang's expression was a little ugly. He pushed Ye Shuo and he staggered backwards "Why are there so many nonsenses in a child's mind? Do your homework! I have nothing to do with him, so why do I need to visit him? He wishes I would never appear in front of him!"

Although Ye Shuo despised Ye Lang in his heart and sympathized with Luoyang, he pretended not to know their relationship on the surface. He muttered, "I'm just asking. Why are you getting angry? I thought you had a good relationship with him. He is sick but you didn't visit him. What kind of friend are you..."

Ye Lang remembered Luoyang's cruelty to him that day. He gritted his teeth and said, "I am not friends with him!"

"Did you two quarrel? Which major is he in your school? I see that he is much younger than you." Ye Shuo, taking advantage of Ye Lang's anger, rushed to lure words out of him, "Even if there is a quarrel, can't you let him go? He is sick, how pitiful..."