56 . Video conferencing, why do you have a crib?

Due to his pent-up feelings and the discomfort caused by his cold, Su Ziyang groaned vaguely in a half-asleep and half-awake state with a slightly pained expression.

Ling Zhanyi covered the quilt for him and gently patted the person. He sighed a breath of relief after managing to coax the person back to sleep.

He finished the half-eaten meal, then cleared up the dishes and chopsticks. Finally, he put Su Ziyang's favorite dumplings in the refrigerator, so that he would be able to eat them when he feels hungry later.

Everything had been cleared up. Ling Zhanyi received a call from Zhang Qing, saying that the company would be holding a meeting in the afternoon. It was an important meeting with the Ye's media with regards to their partnership. However, how could the meeting proceed when the president was absent?

Ling Zhanyi thought, "Can we have a video conference?"

Zhang Qing was stunned and then answered, "That's all right, as long as President Ling could appear. But just having a video conference seems a bit insincere. President Ling really can't rush back? The meeting doesn't start until four o'clock in the afternoon!"

"I'll think about it again. I'll call you at three o'clock. Now you go to tell Gu Feng. Call him to come out to settle the representative over Ye's side. He is, after all, the vice president of the company, it should be more respectful than a video conferencing."

"Okay, President Ling." Zhang Qing was quick to do on her assigned task.

When Ling Zhanyi hung up the call, he received another call from an unfamiliar number. He connected the call and queried, "Who is this?"

"Mr. Ling? We are from Guangming Decoration Company. You called us before and said that you want to redecorate the bathroom floor and change it to non-slippery, is that right?"

"Oh, yes, that's right. It's me." Ling Zhanyi suddenly realized.

"What time would be convenient for you? We expect to spend a week refitting the floor and during the refitting period... You'd better move out for a while. Do you have any other plans?"

"Oh, so it's like this... I have no issue about moving out, but I need a little time. In addition, I hope you can give me the best material. My wife is pregnant, I hope the floor will not be slippery after the furnishing, that is, the kind of safety to where the floor will not be slippery even when it's wet."

"Mr. Ling, please rest assured that we have already noted your request, so when can you move out?"

"Shall I call you then?"

"Well, if Mr. Ling has any further needs, please call us directly. Goodbye, Mr. Ling."

"Goodbye."

Ling Zhanyi hung up the phone and smiled proudly. Moving out ah... There was really a fancy finding by sheer luck what one had searched for far and wide! It took no effort to obtain what he wanted!

Before, he tried every means to let the little thing move out and live with him, but Su Ziyang had always disagreed. Now, he could take him away on the grounds of refitting the floor!

"En..." Su Ziyang emitted a sound of discomfort in his confusion and Ling Zhanyi's smile quickly collapsed. He felt very distressed just thinking of the person who was sick at the moment ah!

"Ziyang? What's wrong?" Ling Zhanyi squatted beside the bed and probed Su Ziyang's forehead. He did not have a fever before lunch, but he didn't know if he had caught a fever now.

After the checking, Ling Zhanyi instantly felt relieved; his temperature was still at a normal range.

"En... Headache..." Su Ziyang kicked off the quilt and hummed weakly. He slept poorly.