44 . The relationship between men and men...

please vote

Ling Zhanyi hurriedly shook his head, "No, I was just worried about you... The doctor said that you might face danger during pregnancy because of your unique constitution... So I was just thinking, in the first place, why didn't you..."

Su Ziyang smiled coldly: "Haven't I already told you the reason? You just didn't believe it."

Looking at Su Ziyang's expression that was getting colder, Ling Zhanyi inwardly said, Shit! this good atmosphere was destroyed by his previous question.

"Don't be angry, don't be angry. I remembered the reason you said to me last time, and I do believe it!"

But... the 'Ling Zhanyi' in that lifetime and I are of two different worlds after all. What he has done is beyond my control. In short, I am now with all my life, for you to order around as you wish and I promise to never do anything that could possibly wrong you...

Can you also put down your guard and trust me just this once, okay?" Ling Zhanyi was closed to swearing an oath to the heavens because of his helplessness.

"To trust you for this one time?" Su Ziyang raised the corner of his lips, showing an unfathomable enigmatic smile. "To trust you again in this life, but at the cost of my life, can you afford it?"

"Of course! As long as you dare to trust me, I can afford it!" Ling Zhanyi answered decisively.

"...If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have compromised to let you stay here in my house." Su Ziyang looked at him for a while and finally relaxed. He leaned back into Ling Zhanyi's arms and caressed his belly. "Whether this child can be born safely or not is not something I can control, it's all up to God's will!"

The relationship he had been trying hard to establish had almost vanished like smoke in thin air, and he was frightened. Ling Zhanyi dared not say anything at random anymore. He decided to just hug him and whispered softly, "It's going to be all right..."

To know that technology nowadays is very advanced, even if the baby would not be easy to give birth to, there was still a cesarean section... Anyway, he won't let anything happen to him and the baby...

"By the way, you are here with me all day, don't you have to work?" Su Ziyang also felt that the topic just now was too heavy, thus, he changed to a lighter topic.

Ling Zhanyi leaned back with him on the quilt: "Nope, I will show up when there is a major decision, usually I don't have to go to work."

"All evil capitalists..." Su Ziyang whispered a satire.

Ling Zhanyi laughed and gave him a reassuring pill: "You can rest assured that even if I don't go to work for a year, I will still have money for you to spend. The cost of food and clothing in the future is all on my hand, so you don't need to be polite!"

"Who is being polite to you!" Su Ziyang gave him an eye roll. "I must spend away all your property and money! See if you still can be so arrogant!"

"Ziyang, in fact, you really are envious right?" Ling Zhanyi teased him, but then he feared that he would blow his head, so he added, "Rest assured, now you have already become a member of the envy of others. With such a good man like me taking care of you and giving you all my salary, they must be so envious that their eyes had turned red!"

"Tsk – who agrees to you being my husband? You haven't even passed the appraisal. You are not even considered to be my boyfriend." Su Ziyang sneered and retorted.

However, Ling Zhanyi did not take it seriously: "We already have a baby, sooner or later, we will be together."

"That's not necessarily true." Su Ziyang's ears were a little red, but his mouth still stuck to his own will and was not willing to admit.