98 . Ee~ My sons are so ugly ah!

"I will get the doctor!" Ling Zhanyi wanted to get up but Su Ziyang stopped him and softly said, "No... Stay here and accompany me..."

Listening to Su Ziyang's soft and squirming tone akin to being coquetry, Ling Zhanyi felt that his heart had melted into a puddle of spring water. He chimed, "Okay, okay, okay. I'll stay here with you. I am not going anywhere else." In between his words, Ling Zhanyi clasped his free hand and planted a gentle kiss on it. He even rubbed his cheek against it repeatedly and looked at Su Ziyang with an ever more doting look.

After all, Su Ziyang had suffered a big loss in his vitality and was weak, he soon fell asleep under Ling Zhanyi's warm gaze despite having just woken up.

When he woke up again, it was evening.

Ling Zhanyi was still keeping watch beside his bed. When Su Ziyang saw the dark eyes circles below his eyes, he grew worried. "Didn't you sleep well these few days?"

"I don't dare to sleep when you haven't woken up, but it's fine, this is nothing compared to your suffering." Ling Zhanyi smiled as he said.

"I slept for a few days?" Su Ziyang blinked, he was in a much better state as compared to this afternoon.

"Counting today, it has been four days since you slept." Ling Zhanyi put his hand on Su Ziyang's belly and asked, "Is it still painful?"

"...It hurts a little when I breathe, but I'm much better now." Su Ziyang looked around and noticed that there were only two of them in the ward so he curiously asked, "Where're our babies?"

Ling Zhanyi suddenly came back to his senses as if he had just remembered about his sons. He scratched the back of his head and a slightly awkward and forced smile appeared on his face. "I was too busy keeping watch of you that I forgot about our sons. Dad and Mom have been taking care of them for these two days."

"..." Although Su Ziyang was somewhat speechless, he was still more touched and gratified.

Ling Zhanyi didn't leave him here to accompany their sons, that was to say, in Ling Zhanyi's heart, he was more important than their sons. He loved him the most and didn't get together with him because of their children...

"Who... do they resemble?" Su Ziyang's eyes twinkled as he looked at Ling Zhanyi. Now that he was talking about it, he himself didn't look that bad, he wondered who their sons would look like. He hoped their sons would look like him but when he looked at Ling Zhanyi, he felt that looking like Ling Zhanyi was pretty good too. Of course, it would be best if their sons inherit both of their merits.

Ling Zhanyi scratched his cheeks in embarrassment and mumbled, "I haven't gotten the chance to see them..."

"..." Su Ziyang rolled his eyes. "I'm really suspecting whether you were with me when I gave birth. You didn't even see a glimpse of them?"

Ling Zhanyi curled his lips in grievant. "I was worried about you! Why would I have the heart to bother about those two little brats! They made you suffer so much, I can't be bothered to look at them!"

Su Ziyang cast a side glance at Ling Zhanyi, but somehow, Ling Zhanyi could see that playfulness behind it, and it made him feel like his soul had been lured.

Su Ziyang recalled that when he was half-conscious, he heard Ling Zhanyi mentioning that he would hit the two little kids' butts and became a little worried. Had this guy really hit them? Would he bear to?

"Did you really hit our sons?" Su Ziyang asked curiously.

With a curl of his lips, Ling Zhanyi smiled. "Make a guess?"