52 . Dizziness, sore throat, runny nose...

Ling Zhanyi rushed out in spite of his naked and unwashed state. However, he had only just moved in, so how would he know where Su Ziyang's bath towel was? He had already turned over the box and emptied the cabinet yet he still failed to find it, so he took his own.

He swiftly wrapped Su Ziyang and then circled the huge bath towel twice wrapping the person like a dumpling 一 of course, this was a pregnant dumpling.

"Let's go to your room to quickly cover yourself up with a quilt. I'll feed you later." Ling Zhanyi spoke as he helped him out.

Su Ziyang frowned and remained in place. "I haven't removed my bottom pants yet! I can't walk."

Er...

When Ling Zhanyi remembered about how he saw Su Ziyang posing that weird posture before, just like a child peeing, he almost laughed out loud.

A picture suddenly flashed through his mind一 their naked son preparing to jump off the toilet with his trousers huddled at his ankles. The little boy would slowly come up to him like a penguin and faced his back towards him. His soft voice shouting, "Daddy~ wipe! 一"

A weird smile climbed onto Ling Zhanyi's lips, making him look a little silly.

Su Ziyang naturally did not know that the person next to him was imagining things about his life with his son. Su Ziyang actually thought that he was laughing at him after seeing Ling Zhanyi's smiling face. His face flushed red and he glared at Ling Zhanyi: "What are you laughing about? It was inconvenient for me to bend down. The floor was so slippery, so I don't dare to lift my feet, else... What if I fall?"

"Yes, yes, yes. You're right. That's the way it should be. I'll do everything for you." Ling Zhanyi said as he squatted down to help Su Ziyang, "I'll help you lift it off. You hold my head. En, that's it. Come on, raise your left foot first... En, good. Raise your right foot..."

Although Ling Zhanyi managed to touch Su Ziyang's calves this time, he did not have any greedy thoughts as the sneezes from Su Ziyang had truly scared him.

Su Ziyang's pants were quickly stripped down. Ling Zhanyi raised his head and smile at him, saying; "It's done, I'll carry you back?"

"No need, you're barefooted yourself. The floor is slippery. I'm afraid you'll slip and.throw me off. You can just support me." Su Ziyang moved his body around, "Why did you wrap me so tightly? Loosen it up a bit."

"I'll follow your orders!" Ling Zhanyi carefully and cautiously supported the man back to the room. He also cleaned his body, sat him down and covered him with a blanket. After which, he found a dry towel to wipe Su Ziyang's hair. "Next time, don't shower by yourself, call me by the time you want to shower so I can help you."

"I will not call you, this pervert!" Su Ziyang pouted. The towel on his head blocked his sight, so he simply closed his eyes and enjoyed the service provided by Ling Zhanyi. "I order you to make the bathroom anti-slippery as soon as possible! So that I could quickly shower by myself in the future."

Ling Zhanyi's hands that were wiping his hair paused for a moment. His expression was a little despondent.

His feeling about this matter was quite contradictory. If the bathroom was not anti-slippery, he would be able to wash with Su Ziyang and take advantage of him along the way, eating a bit of tofu to alleviate his appetite. However, he wouldn't be rest assured, if by chance, Su Ziyang would feel like taking a bath and he was not at home.

If the floor was changed to anti-slippery, this little thing would surely distance himself a thousand miles away from him. Su Ziyang would not let him serve him, wouldn't that be really boring!