77 . Children are becoming more and more arrogant nowadays

After hanging up the call, Luoyang sat quietly in the living room for a long time.

His brain could not help but recall back to the first time he made acquaintance with Ye Shuo.

It was during an elective selection course for freshmen two years ago.

Luoyang was gentle and kind to people. He was absolutely a popular person when placed into a group of middle-aged fat people, bald, heavy makeup, women in their thirties who think they were beautiful coming to teach and professors who have lost their teeth.

In the eyes of the university students, especially female students, he was the number one candidate boyfriend in their YY.

So, once his elective course opened, the enrollment became full, Luoyang had no choice but to increase another 50 places. Anyway, the students just wanted to increase their credits. In fact, his course was boring. If it wasn't for his face, there would not be many people who really wanted to listen to his lecture.

Of course, despite this, Luoyang was not bothered about this. He had always made his classes interesting and tried to make his students acquire more knowledge.

As a matter of fact. As soon as the computer is refreshed, the registration form was filled up again even though he just added another 50 places.

It was even faster than a flash sale!

In the campus network posts, many people left messages, saying that they want Professor Luoyang to increase more places, they all wanted to sign up ah! Unfortunately, their network's speed was too slow. When the page loaded, they were told that the quota was full.

Luoyang looked at the numerous post asking him to increase the places and smiled. He closed the post, printed out the list of students who had signed up for his class, took the teaching plan, then went out of the office. He walked towards the teaching building.

It's the twenty-eighth day since the school's term started, and in a blink of the eyes, it had been a month. The student spent the first half month doing their military training. The real university classes only had just started for 2 weeks.

There were two more days to go before the National Day holiday. It seemed that the students' hearts just recovered from military training would be set free again.

But university life should be colorful. Learning should not be their primary task.

They study in universities, such as dealing with people, self-learning ability, self-control, future planning, etc.

After turning the corner, the teaching building would be in sight.

Luoyang actually owned a bicycle, however, the teaching building wasn't far from the office, so he didn't ride his bicycle. On the contrary, he enjoyed the laziness of walking around the campus just after he left the university campus.

A car came racing from behind him and honked constantly. Luoyang looked back and frowned unhappily. It was really uneducated to drive so fast on the campus.

Nowadays, children are... getting more and more arrogant.

However, even though Luoyang was unhappy, but after all, he was a mild-tempered man. At least they honked their horns in advance, which was somewhat polite. He flashed to the side and the car whistled past and stopped at the steps of the teaching building. Two suspicious bodyguards came down from the front door and the left the back seat respectively, one of them exaggeratedly opened an umbrella while the other one stopped to open the door in the right-back seat.

Luoyang wasn't the only one raising his eyebrows.

The students who weren't attending classes all looked at the black Jaguar and wondered who it could be, who came with such a grand style?