Chapter 1

This is the squeal to 'Undefeated Challenge'

Justin's POV

Today is the day I'll marry my beautiful fiance YN. I've been waiting an year for this day. I'm so happy nothing can ruined my mood.

Im currently in my hotel room with the guys getting ready. Ryan is my best man. Scooter, Chaz, Za, Khail, Ryan G., Kenny, Scrappy and Dan are my grooms men.

I was smiling at myself through the mirror while putting on my tie.

"JB you ready?" , Za said. "Yeah I've been ready for this day a long time ago", I chuckled.

"I'm so happy for you Justin, after everything that happen, you've stayed strong", Scooter said. "Yeah, but YN is the strongest one", I turned towards Scooter. "She has been through more pain than anyone and if you see her no one would believe anything that has happen to her because she's always smiling and her happy self", I said while smiling.

"I'm glad that YN is there so we dont have to babysit your ass, cause I know YN could kick your ass if you do something stupid", Za laughed. "True, you got a strong woman and the only one to beat me in a game of Guitar Hero", Chaz said. I just laughed.

"I bet YN's ears are burning red right now", Scrappy chuckled.

"Ok lets stop before her ears turn into a tomato", Khail said making everyone laugh. I just shook my head, if YN was here she would have been laughing too.

Ryan came into the room making everyone stop laughing, "It's time to go". We all got up and started to head out the door. I looked at myself one more time in the mirror and fixed my hair.

As I walked outside the room walking towards the lobby. I saw Hugo and Patrick in their tuxedos.

We did out handshake. "JB looking sharp", Patrick said as I turned around to let them see it and then laughed. "You guys looking good too", I told them as they did the same.

"Okay the SUV's are outside it's time to go", Hugo walked all of us towards the main door. I let everyone get out first and I could here my Beliebers screaming outside.

I took a deep breathe and walked out with Patrick. The fans went crazy when they saw me. I waved and smiled at them. I took some pictures and then got in the truck.

As we were driving, I started to get nervous. Then Dan patted my shoulder saying, "It's going to be okay." . "Thank you man", I smiled.

YN's POV

"YN your hair looks amazing!", Ariana beamed. "Thank you", my hairstylist finished and spinned me around so everyone can see my hair and makeup. Everyone started staying how beautiful I looked.

"You look so beautiful sweetie", my mom said as I smiled. Pattie then came into the room with my wedding dress, "Come on YN its time to put on your dress". We went into the bedroom and put on my dress. It was a little hard but we got it on.

I put my heels and jewelry on too.

I walked back to the family room of the suite. "YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! " , everyone cheered. "Thank you".

I looked at my mom who had tears in her eyes. I went to hug her. "Mom please don't cry cause you're going to make me cry too", I chuckled. My mom just laughed. "Sorry I'm just so happy for you. You've grown up into a wonderful woman and mother." I looked down smiling a my baby boy, Jason, who my mom was holding while he was sleeping.

Jason looked so cute in his little tuxedo. He looks just like Justin and Jason is 1 year and 10 months now.

Allison came into the room saying it was time to go. I got my purse and diaper bag and started to walk out to the lobby with everyone. We went through the back exit into SUV cause fans are outside in the front waiting to see me.

I would but that would put me and my family in danger with the Paparazzi. So to be safe we are going through the back.

The whole ride to the church, I was so nervous. I just can't believe I'm marrying my fiance Justin. He's the perfect man anyone could ever ask for. I'm happy after everything that happened we stayed together and we're stronger than ever.

We now have our son who we love so dearly and I couldn't ask for a better life. I'm beyond happy.

We arrived at the church and all my brides maids got out first and then me. We got into line and the music started to play.

As my bride's maids got less, I started to get more nervous. I looked down at Jason who was the ring bearer in his cute wagon. Jazzy was got to pull him down the aisle with her since she's the flower girl. They both looked so cute.I took a deep breath as it was time for me to walk down the aisle.

Justin's POV

YN looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. I had tears threatening to flow, but I stayed normal. YN smiled at me as she got to the alter by my side.

It was time for the ceremony to start.

-

-

-

-

"Justin do you accept YN YLN to be your wedded wife?", the priest said. "I do", I smiled at YN. "YN do you accept Justin Bieber to be your wedded husband?". "I do", she smiled back.

"Okay well I pernouns you husbad and wife, Justin you may kiss the bride."

I kissed YN passionatly and so full of love. We pulled away and turned to everyone and walked out the church as everyone cheer for us.

This is the best day of our lives.

_________________________________________
Hope you guys like it. (Picture of Justin, Jason and your dress on the top or side)

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE.