Chapter 24

Justin's POV

"Babe I'm back", I yelled as I came back from rehearsals.

"How was it?", YN came out of the kitchen in her PJs (picture on top). She looks so beautiful.

I walked up to her and pulled her close to me.

"You look so beautiful baby", I looked into her eyes.

"Thank you, but I'm just wearing my PJs", she giggled.

"You still look beautiful", I kissed her.

"Mommy! Can we have chocolate milk before going to bed?", Jason asked while Derek was behind him waiting for YN's answer.

YN pulled away from me and looked at the boys, she was about to say something, but I beat her to it.

"Come on boys, I'll make you chocolate milk", I carried both of them to the kitchen and made their milk.

They drank it in less than 5 minutes, and ran upstairs to their room.

"So, how was rehearsal's?", YN asked.

"It was good. The fans are going to be so surprised to see me there", I chuckled. I can already hear the fans going crazy once they see me perform with Ariana.

"That's good and I'm excited to see you back on stage", YN smiled at me.

YN's POV
I yawned which made Justin turn to me.

"Tired?", he asked.

"Very...but its so hard to sleep now. I feel that this time I'm bigger, so its harder to even move around plus she sure loves to kick", I said which made Justin look at me with concerned eyes.

Justin walked to me and got down on his knees and rubbed my stomach.

"Baby girl, your mommy is very tired, so please let her sleep", he said to the baby which made the baby kick.

"I'll take that as a No", I laughed as I ran my fingers through Justin's hair while looking down to him.

"No, she said that she's going to let you sleep babe", he looked up to me and smiled.

"I hope so", I giggled. Justin got back up and kissed my cheek.

"Come on let's go to sleep", he suddenly carried my bridal style. I was surprised and laughed the whole time he carried me up the stairs.

We finally got to the bedroom and he carefully placed me on the bed.

"J you're lucky I didn't break your back with my fat", I laughed.

"But honey you're not fat", he looked at me while undressing staying in only his boxers.

"You only say that because you're my husband, but this time I'm 2 times bigger", I pouted.

"No you're not, you look so beautiful pregnant", he got in bed with me pulling me close to him.

"But everyone says I look like a pig", tears started to fall down my face. Pregnancy makes you very emotional and I hate it.

"Baby, fuck what anyone says! It doesn't matter what they think, because your beautiful just the way you are", Justin wiped my tears.

"Also I think you look sexy", he winked at me which made me chuckle while blushing.

"This is why I love you, because you always make me smile", I kissed him.

"I love you too, my love", he kissed me back.

We shared a passionate kiss and fell asleep in each other's arms.

____
Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it was short.

Next chapter will have drama!

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

+5 Votes
+5 Comments
New Chapter!