Chapter 10

Justin's POV

The next morning YN was getting Jason ready after she got ready her self.

Since I was already ready, I decided to make breakfast. This morning we are going to meet with a party planner to plan Jason's 2nd birthday, and after that we'll be going to Scooter's house because he's inviting the whole crew to a BBQ.

YN came downstairs with Jason in her arms. She sat him in his high chair and I gave him bowl of cereal and fruit.

He immediately started to eat it. My son sure has a big apitite just like his dad.

I gave YN her bowl of oatmeal and fruit with a cup of orange juice. I got the same too and sat down with them to eat.

"So you have an idea for Jason's theme?", I asked YN. "I was thinking either baseball or basketball, since he like those sports", she answered.

I nodded my head and turned to Jason, "So Lil man what do you want your party to be?", I told him.

"Ball, ball!", he said. We just laughed, "well that didn't help", YN giggled.

"You know, your giggle is so cute", I told YN. She started to blush and smiled.

After we were done eating I picked up the dishes and washed them.

"Thank you babe", YN said while hugging me from the back and planted a kiss on my neck.

---
We started to drive to the party place, to meet with party planner , Tim. He has done many other big parties.

"Good Morning", Tim welcomed us to his office. "Morning", we said. We all sat down on the table and talked about the party.

"So have you guys decided on the theme?", Tim asked. "We are between two themes", I answered.

"Its either going to be basketball or baseball?", YN said.

"Both themes sound good, what do you like Jason?", Tim said.

Jason looked at him and said, "Ball,ball!". "Same thing he told us at home", YN laughed.

Tim nodded his head and got up to get something. When he came back he came with a basketball and baseball on the other hand, "Okay Jason which one do you like?".

Jason reached out to get the baseball, he mumbled "ball,ball!", and started to play with it.

"Why didn't we think of that?", I turned to YN. We just laughed.

Once we had all the planning settled, it was time to drive to Scooter's.

As I was driving YN grabbed a hold of my hand. I smiled at her and leaned to kiss her.

"What do you think they will react when we tell them?", YN asked. "I know for sure my parents will be so happy about it, and the crew too", I told her.

She gave me a smile, and we pulled up on Scooter's drive way. Everyone was already here. I got Jason off his car seat and carried him. I grabbed YN's hand with my free hand and walked into Scooter's house. Everyone was out in the back, so we went over there.

YN's POV

"Hey JB, YN!", Scooter said as he came to welcome us. "Hey Scooter", I went to hug him. Then Justin and Scooter did their man hug.

Before you know it the whole crew came to say hello. I then saw Pattie and Justin's grandparents. "Babe, look who's here?", I told him. He looked to where I was looking. He smiled so big, and gave me Jason as he ran to hug them.

It so cute how much he loves his family. I walked behind him with Jason. "YN!", Pattie said as we hugged. I then hugged and said hello Justin's grandparents.

"I didn't think you guys would come", Justin asked while smiling at his grandparents. "It was a surprise", Bruce laughed.

"How's my favorite grandson doing?", Pattie said as her took Jason. "Pattie he's our only grandson", Jeremy laughed.

"Pops!", Justin went to hug him. "Hi Jeremy", I hugged him too.

"Where's Jazzy and Jason?", I asked. "They're back in Canada with their mom", he said and I nodded my head.

"Wow! Jason you have gotten so big my man", Jeremy said as he tickled Jason.

We all laughed at Jason's cute laugh .

"Food is ready!", Scooter announced.

We all went to get food and eat. "Mommy, food good!", Jason point at him food which he was eating while sitting on my lap.

"Jason you're officially my favorite now",Scooter chuckled, which made us all laugh.

Once we finished eating. Scooter put on some music and we all sat down to chill while the kids played in the sand lot Scooter had in his backyard for Jagger.

"You guys want a beer?", Dan asked the guys. They said yes, "Babe you want me to get you yours?", I asked Justin who was sitting next to me. "Its okay babe, I'll get it, but Thanks anyways", he smiled.

"So YN how have you guys been?", Pattie asked. "We have been good, marriage life isn't so bad", I laughed.

Justin can back and started to joke around with Scrappy. "Dude I like your shoes", Justin told him. "Stop making fun of me", Scrappy laughed.

"No really I'm being serious, I like them", Justin smiled. "Wow! Thanks, I guess I'm cool again", We all laughed.

Then 'Where Are Ü Now', started to play on the radio. "We have a new belieber in the crew now", Dan said.

"Who?", Justin asked. "Baby bear", Dan pointed to Baby bear who was dancing to the song, he looked so cute.

"Allison you taught him well", Justin laughed. Justin got up and walked to baby bear and started to sing while he danced.

"My son might be your compition Justin ", Allison said.
"He's just so cute", I awed. "Thank you babe", Justin said.

"Not you ,I meant baby bear", I laughed. Everyone 'Ooo'd and started to laugh.

"I guess", Justin said while playfully pouting.

This made us laugh more.
After our joking session, we all eat cake which Yael made.

"So do you want to tell them now?", Justin tried to wishper to me, which didn't work cause Pattie heard him.

I laughed and nodded my head. "We want to tell you guys that I'm pregnant!", I said.

Everyone cheered of happiness. Then they all started to make two teams. One was the people who think will be a girl and the other Who think will be a boy.

Justin and I just laughed at them. I loved the crew so much.

-
It was time to go home, since Jason fell asleep after finishing his piece of cake. He had cake all over his face he looked so cute while sleeping.

I took a picture of him and posted it on instagram , caption it "Someone partied too hard ".

I cleaned his face and carried him to the car after we said goodbye to everyone.

Once we got home, I put Jason to bed. I then went to my room and we immediately went to sleep.

________________________________________
Baby bear is so cute when he dances to Where Are Ü Now.

So what do you think the baby will be boy or girl?

+5 COMMENTS
+5 VOTES