Chapter 48

YN's POV
I woke up and got the kids ready, so we can go visit Justin at the hospital. It has become a routine to go visit Justin everyday, and hope he wakes up soon.

As I was dressing the kids the doorbell rang. I walked downstairs and got the door, it was April and Kendall.

They came inside the house. "What are you guys doing here?", I asked as I closed the door. "Good morning would be nice?", April said as she chuckled.

"Oh I'm sorry, good morning, what are you doing in my house at this time?", I said. "Well we are here to help you plan Aubry her birthday party for tomorrow", Kendall said.

We walked into the kitchen, so the kids wouldn't here us. "But I'm not throwing her a birthday party...with everything that has happened, I don't think its a good idea", I said.

"How are you not going to do my god-daughter a birthday party? Who knows maybe the party will bring positive energy to the family", April said and Kendall agreed.

Maybe they're right, a party won't hurt right, plus it's my baby's birthday.

"Okay, but first we are going to go visit Justin, then we can start the planning", I said, grabbing my purse and talked the kids downstairs.

"No, we have to start planning right now", Kendall spoke up. "Yeah, after I see Justin", I told her.

"YN, Justin will be okay, you don't have to go see him everyday. There's nurses taking care of him, so you don't have to worry.", April said.

"But what if he wakes up and I'm not there by his side, I promised I would be there for him", I said. "They will call you if something happens, and if we are having the party tomorrow we need to start the planning right away", April said. "Okay maybe you're right".

We went shopping for things for the party, called all the guest, and ordered the food. By the end of the day we were extremely tired.

April and Kendall slept over, since they are going to help me decorate the backyard where we are having the party.

The kids were already in bed, and I went to bed. During the whole day, I felt bad and guilty for not going to see Justin. Tomorrow I can go see him after the party ,which Im excited for.

~~~~~~
The next morning was crazy, we set up the whole backyard and catering arrived so my kitchen was full of strangers. I was feeling overwhelmed because I'm not used to being in a hurry and hate when there's so much people in my house, because they will make a mess and leave for me to pick up.

After everything was settled, I got the kids ready and Aubry were her princess dress. I can't believe my baby is 4, they are all growing up so fast.

As the guest arrived, everyone was having a good time, but it made me sad that Justin wasn't here to celebrate our baby's birthday.

The kids were in the bouncy house playing and jumping. I was with the crew and the girls.

Then it was time for cake. I got the cake and sat Aubry in the center and took pictures of her. She was so happy, then we sang 'Happy Birthday', and Aubry had a wish before blowing her candle.

"Happy birthday princess", I heard someone say from the back door entrance in a very familiar voice.

I looked to see who it was and I couldn't believe it. Aubry immediately ran to her dad. Then the boys ran to him, hugging each other.

I was in shock, he's back, and he's okay. I walked to Justin and he smiled so big when he saw me. He walked to me and I ran to his arms, hugging him so hard. I start to cry of overjoy.

"You're okay, I can't believe it", "Well believe it my love", he said.

________________________________________
Hope you like it.

So what do you guys think of all the Justin, Sofia, and Selena drama?

I'm actually tired of it. I'm happy Selena defended us, and Justin deleting his Instagram because of the hate is stupid. He's changed so much, and we all knew our relationship was going bad, but he shouldn't blame it on us. He has gotten worst hate in the pass and never did something. Sofia is just using Justin to further her career in modeling and now she's starting a singing career. If Justin keeps doing and acting like this, he will lose his fans. Now all he using us is for promotion.

+5 COMMENTS
+5 VOTES