Chapter 4

YN's POV
So after the wedding we got on Justin's private jet and flew to a secret island for our honeymoon.

Once we got to the hotel room, I placed Jason in his crib in his room. I guess he had so much fun, because he's completely out.

I rocked his crib and silently sang him a lullaby. Jason looks so peaceful and cute. As I was singing I felt arms wrapped around my waist, it was Justin. We just stayed admiring our beautiful baby boy. It was so quiet until we heard a big snor come from Jason.

Justin and I started to laugh at how cute his snor sounded.

I turned to Justin and said, "come on let's go to bed". I grabbed his hand and walked towards our room. "Babe I just want to say I'm sorry for what I did earlier", Justin said. "Don't worry I forgive you". I kiss him.

I then pushed Justin on the bed and we stared to make out. The next thing you know our clothes were in the floor. We made love for the first time as a married couple.

Justin's POV

The next morning.

I woke up next to my beautiful wife YN. She looks so beautiful even when she's sleeping. I kissed her forehead and got out of bed. I put on my shorts and went to the restroom to brush my teeth.

I then went into Jason's room to see him awake. "Good morning buddy", I got him out of his crib and we went to the kitchen.

"Okay Jason what to help daddy make breakfast?", Jason smiled and clapped his hands. "I'll take that as a yes", I chuckled. I put Jason on his high chair, and started to cook.

I placed everything on the table, once I finished cooking. Jason was hungry, so I decided feed him. "Morning", I heard YN say as she walked towards me to give me and Jason a kiss.

"I made breakfast, hope you like it", I gave YN her plate. "I know Jason liked it", she laughed as we saw that Jason was eating his small pancake with his hands. I just laughed with her. We both then started to eat.

After breakfast we showered and got ready for a day at the beach. I know this will be an amazing week, that we'll never forget.

----------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this cute chapter. 😊
I'll try to update every week, & please give me some ideas for this story please. 🙏

VOTE.COMMENT.