Chapter 29

Haliey's POV

Kendall:"Please don't cause any problems between YN and Justin", she plead.

Haliey:"I love Justin, and Im going to fight for our love"

Kendall:"What love? Justin doesn't love you!"

Hailey:"But he will be mine", I whispered.

Kendall:"What?"

Hailey:"Nothing"

Kendall's POV

Hailey has been acting weird lately. She thinks that her and Justin will be in a relationship even though Justin is married to YN.

Maybe she's just playing a trick on me since its almost April's fools.

YN's POV

After dinner I gave the kids a bath. I just tucked in the boys to bed and I'm about to tuck in Abury.

Abury:"Mommy, I love you"

YN:"Aww baby, I love you too", I gave her a kiss.

YN:"Goodnight my love"

Abury:"Night!"

I turned on her night light, turned off the lights and closed her bedroom door.

I went to the bedroom and saw Justin laying down on the bed watching a movie and texting on his phone.

YN:"The kids are already asleep "

Justin:"Great, now we get to spend time together", he placed his phone on the nightstand and walked towards me, pulling me close to him.

YN:"Its time for you to get your gift", winked at him and went to the restroom to change into this

After I was done I walked out of the restroom and into the bedroom.

YN:"Do you like it baby?", I smirked at him.

Justin's POV

I was immediately turned on when I saw YN in her lingerie.

I walked up to her and pulled her very close to me.