Chapter 22

YN's POV

After going to the beach, we went out to lunch.

As we were eating Jason started playing with his food and making a mess while Derek was crying like crazy.

I got Derek and started to rock him to clam him down but it wasn't working.
Justin:"Jason stop playing with your food.", he said in a serious tone.

But Jason didn't listen, I'm guessing his terrible 2's is kicking in.

YN:"Jason listen to your dad"

I gave Derek his bottle but he didn't want it.

Jason:"No!"

Justin:"That's it we are leaving!"

Justin pays for the food and comes back to us.

I place a crying Derek in his carrier. I grab my purse and the carrier. I start to walk while Justin gets Jason.

Justin's POV

Justin:"Jason let's go"

Jason:"NO!"

He just stayed put and started to throw the food on the floor.

I'm beyond annoyed already, so I grabbed him and carried him out the restaurant.

He started to scream and cry. Now we had two children crying and people started to stare.

Paparazzi started to snap pictures of us and talk nonsense crap.

I placed Jason is his car seat and YN placed Derek's carrier in the back too.
We both got in the front and drove back to the hotel.

The whole car ride was crazy, the boys wouldn't stop crying. They have never done this before so YN and I were going nuts.

Thankfully we got to our hotel room. YN made Derek a bottle and started to sing to him. He eventually calmed down.

Jason ,on the other hand, was still crying. I carried him to lay him in his bed. He was a little fuzzy, so I sang to him in hopes of falling asleep. It worked.

Once he fell asleep I closed his door and went to mine and YN's room. I layed on the bed when YN entered the room.

YN:"Well finally they both fell asleep"

She layed on the bed next to me. I turned to her and wrapped my arms around her.

Justin:"Today was crazy ", I chuckled.

We just layed there enjoying each other's company. I looked at YN.

YN:"Can you stop looking at me?", she chuckled.

Justin:"Why? You're so beautiful", I smiled at her.

She started to blush. I leaned in to kiss her, in which she kissed me back. I moved her onto my lap, so she was now straddling me. Our make out session was get heated.

I was about to pull her dress off when she stopped me.

YN:"I have to shower, I smell like the ocean"

Justin:"Nope, you have teased me enough. We can shower after", I smirked after her.

I flipped her and kissed her neck leaving some love bits. I pulled her dress off leaving her in only in her swimsuit, which will be off in a matter of seconds.

YN's POV

I flipped Justin and straddle him. I pulled his shirt off and licked down his happy trial . I removed his swimming trunks.

YN:"Ready for the ride of your life?", I smirked.

I slid down and I feel like I'll never get used to his size. I started to move up and down on him.

Justin:"Fuck! ", he moaned.

He placed his hands on my hips to hold me in place while I rode him.

Justin:"Faster! YN! Faster!", he groaned.

I listen to his commands, but then I was flipped.

Justin:"Sorry baby, but you're still a little too slow" he winked at me.

Before I could say anything, he slammed into me.

YN:"Ugh Justin!", I moaned.

Justin placed my legs on either side of his shoulders, which made him go deeper.

YN:"Fuck! I'm close"

Justin:"Me too... Let's cum together"

In a matter of minutes we came. Justin layer next to me, trying to catch his breath and I did the same.

I turned to look at him, and we looked into each others eyes.

YN:"I love you"

Justin:"I love you too"

We kissed, and pulled away. Justin was about to pull me close to me, but I stopped him.

Justin:"What's wrong?"

YN:"Let's go shower "

Justin:"Someone wants a round 2 in the shower" he smirked.

YN:"No I just want to shower"

Justin:"Sure you do... Now let's go my sexy lady" , he carried me to the restroom.

We were showering, but ended with us having round 2. After that we went to bed.

______________________________________
Hope you guys liked it.

I'm SO sorry, I haven't updated in a long time. With college and work it has been hard for me to update. I'm so sorry, I really am, but I'm back guys!

And don't forget to buy #Purpose!