Chapter 42

YN's POV
-The next morning-

I woke up and noticed that Justin was just looking at me.

Justin:"Good Morning", he smiled

I just smiled. I don't really like to talk when I wake up because of my morning breathe.

I was getting out of the bed, but Justin pushed me back .

Justin:"Where are you going? Are you not going to give me a morning kiss?", he pouted.

I shook my head.

Justin:"Come on YN, you know I don't care if your breathe sinks, I just want a kiss"

I shook my head again and tried to get out of the bed, but failed.

Justin:"Fine",he said.

He moved and I was about to walk to the restroom, when Justin called me.

Justin:"YN"

As soon as I turned he kissed me. He then moved me to straddle him, and placed him hand on my butt giving it a light squeeze. I gasp and Justin took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. A few minutes later, we pulled away.

YN:"I hate you", I got up and walked to his restroom.

Justin:"I love you too", he chuckled.

After brushing my teeth, I went back to the room and laid back next to Justin.

Justin:"I already checked on the kids and they are still sleeping"

YN:"Thank you", I smiled at him.

Justin:"Did you sleep good?"

YN:"Yes, I haven't slept this good in a while", I chuckled.

Justin:"Me either", he smiled.

Justin's POV

After a while of us chilling I decided to shower, since my dad invited us for lunch.

YN went to wake up the kids and shower.

After I showered, I got ready and saw the kids ready and playing with Jaxon on the hallway.

Justin:"Good morning guys!", and as soon as I said that Aubry came running towards me. I carried her and kissed her.

Aubry:"Daddy!", she kissed me back.

Then the boys came too, and I gave them a kiss. They then ran to Jaxon's room to play.

Justin:"Baby girl, where's mommy?"

Aubry:"In the room"

I nodded my head and walked to the room and saw YN on the phone. It also looked like she was crying.

YN:"Pero cuando sucedió esto?
Bien entonces voy a volar a cabo a Texas esta noche. Adiós. "

At times like this, I wish I understood Spanish. YN hunged up and threw her phone on the bed. She started crying agian. I placed Aubry down, and she went to play with Jazzy.

I walked towards YN, and placed her in my lap as I sat on the bed.

Justin:"Hey, what's wrong?"

YN"M- my dad passed away l-last night", she kept crying.

Justin:"I'm so sorry", I pulled her closer to me to hopefully calm her down.

Then Jason came running into the room, but stopped when he saw YN.

Jason:"Why you crying mommy?", he came to hug her.

YN:"Don't worry honey, I'm okay", she got off me and wiped her tears away.

Jason:"I love you mommy", he hugged her again and kissed her cheek, while she carried him.

YN:"I love you too", she kissed his forehead.

Jason:"Daddy, grandpa said if we are ready to go to lunch?"

Justin:"Tell him, we will be down in a bit"

He nodded his head, and YN put him down. He ran downstairs.

Justin:"Babe, are you sure you still want to go to lunch?"

YN:"Yeah, its okay. But I need to call Scooter, that I'm flying to Texas tonight. "

Justin:"Then I'll call him, and tell him we are all flying to Texas.", I smiled.

YN:"What about your tour?"

Justin:"Its okay, we can postpone it. Either ways you're more important to me, and you need me right now, so I'm going to be here for you", I pulled YN closer to me.

YN:"I love you", she smiled, and kissed me.

At lunch

During lunch YN has just been quiet. I could tell she's not in the mood to be here.

Jeremy:"Are you okay YN? You've been so quiet"

YN:"I'm sorry, could you please excuse me", she got up and left to the restroom.

Jeremy:"What's going on?"

Justin:"Her dad passed away last night"

Jeremy:"Oh"

We just continued to eat and YN came back.

YN:"Can we leave? I just want to be with my family right now", she whispered to me.

I nodded my head and got up from the table.

Justin:"Dad ,thank you for lunch, but I think we are going to head out ", I hugged him goodbye.

YN's POV

I got up to hug Jeremy.

YN:"Thank you for lunch"

Jeremy:"You're welcome, and I'm sorry for your loss"

We hugged. I said goodbye to Chelby, Jazzy, Jaxon and Allie.

We got the kids and left.
________________________________________
Sorry if it was short .

Hope you like it.

+5 COMMENTS
+5 VOTES