Chapter 49

Justin's POV

Things have been great and back to normal. I'm cherishing every moment of life.

We have bought a new house in the Hampton's, to get away from the media in L.A. while we are on break from tour.

YN is at the house with the kids, while I'm here at the studio with Major. I'm doing a song called 'Cold Water'.

It's one of my favorite song, I've done. I'm doing some finishing touches, but here's the song.

I hope my fans love it. I love outing  new music for my Beliebers.

After the studio ,I went back home. YN texted me she was going grocery shopping. So I went upstairs to our room, and watched some TV.

My contacts started to irritate me, so I walked to the restroom, to take them off and wear my glasses.

Once I did that, I took a couple of selfies of me in my glasses for the fans.

Then for some reason I looked down, and saw a pregnancy test in the the trash can. I got toilet paper, and grabbed the stick. My heart started pounding once I saw it was positive.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be a dad again, but we already have a lot to handle with 3, now with 4. Wow.

I put it back where it was, once I heard the front door open. I washed my hands and walked downstairs.

I saw YN carrying 3 bags full of groceries, and I ran to help her. I don't want the baby to get hurt.

YN:"Thank You, I'll go get the rest from the car."

Justin:"No, I'll get it, you can start to put it away if you want."

YN:"Okay, come on Aubry."

I got the boys to help me with the little things, while I got the big bags.

Once I was done, I helped YN put away the groceries where they belong, while the kids went to play.

YN's POV

"So, babe how was your day st the studio?", I turn to Justin.

"It went great, we finished 'Cold Water', and it should be released later this week", he smiled at me.

"That's great, I bet the fans are excited to hear it!", I said.

I smiled, walked to him and kissed him.

"I love you", I said and pulled away.

During the whole day, we just chilled at home.

--
3 weeks later
Justin's POV

YN hasn't told me anything about her pregnancy ,and she has been wanting to have sex, but I reget her.

I don't want to hurt the baby. I keep looking at her belly, but it hasn't grown....

Did something happen that she doesn't want to tell me?

________________________________________
Sorry short chapter. Hope you like it.

I know I've been MIA, but things have crazy with my family....Also I was starting to have feelings for a guy but he has a girlfriend :(

Why do all the guys I like have girlfriends?

Oh well I'm happily single 😊

Last chapter next.

+5 COMMENTS
+5 VOTES