Chapter 47

YN's POV

I slowly open my eyes, and notice I'm at a hospital room. I try to move, but my body hurts.

Then a nurse entered the room, and smiles when she see's me awake.

Nurse:"How are you feel honey?"

YN:"My body hurts", my voice was hoarse .

Nurse:"Okay, I'll bring some medicine right now."

YN:"Okay, thank you", I gave her a weak smile.

She left my room. Then there was a knock on my door.

It was Scooter, his eyes were red I'm guessing he was crying.

Scooter:"Hey, how are you feeling?", he sat down on the couch next to my bed.

YN:"My body is a little sore, but I'm good"

Scooter:"That's good"

YN:"How's the kids and Justin?", I tried to sit up even though it hurt.

Scooter:"The kids are okay, they are with Yael and Allison"

I nodded my head, I'm relieve my kids are back home and safe.

YN:"What about Justin? Please tell me he's okay", I looked at Scooter.

He just looked down, and started to cry. I started to get worried, and tears started to form in my eyes.

YN:"Please tell me!"

Scooter:"He's in a coma and there's a few percent chance he'll make it", he cried.

Immediately I felt my world collapse . Justin has to be okay right? This has to be a dream, this can't be happening.

I cried into my hands, and I felt Scooter hug me.

I looked up to him, "Can I go see him? Please", I said.

"I don't know", he said as he wiped his tears away. "Please, I need to see him", I plead.

He nodded his head. Once the nurse bought me my medicine, she helped me shower. Once I was done, I sat on a wheel chair and Scooter took me to Justin's room.

There laid Justin's lifeless body on the bed. He was hooked up to many machines. Bruises formed all over his face and body.

Tears fell down my face as I got closer to Justin. He didn't deserve any of this.

Scooter:"I'll leave you alone ", he left us alone.

The room was so quiet the only thing that you can hear was the beeping from the machines.

I grabbed Justin's hand, it was cold.

"Hey baby, I don't know if you can hear me but I just want to say that I love you. Thank you for being a hero to the kids and I. If it wasn't for you we would have never found our babies. They are now home safe and sound. Now we need you to get better, so we can be a family again. You're strong enough to over come this, we need you, most importantly I need you. We promised each other we will always be by each other's side, you can't break that promise now. Without you, I'll be lost. I love you with all my heart, and I'm going to be here by your side until you wake up and get better. I promise", I was a mess with tears running down my face. I got off my wheelchair and kissed him, "I love you Justin"

As time went on I got better, but Justin was the same.

Everyday, I come and visit Justin at the Hospital hoping he wakes up. Things have been tough, Ariana and Nathan were sentence to prison.

The crew has been helping me with the kids and giving me support. Some days are harder than others.
But thanks to them, I don't lose hope on Justin.

_______________________________________
Hope you like it. Sorry it was short.

+5 COMMENTS
+5 VOTES

Comment your twitter, so I can follow you guys and make a group chat where we can all get to know each other :)