Chapter 38

YN's POV

These pass days have been great. Going from city to city performing is a great feeling. It makes me escape from my problems.

Tomorrow early morning, I'm flying to Canada for Chaz's wedding. I still have to buy the dresses or the boy's tuxedos, since I've been very busy with tour.

I'm out shopping with Aubrey and Jessie. Jason and Derek stayed at home with Allison, playing with baby Bear, who they love so much.

Aubrey:"Mommy, Pink dress?", she said as we entered the store.

YN:"I wish sweetie, but your uncle Chaz said we need a blue dress", I smiled at her.

One thing my daughter and I share is that we love the color pink.
We started to look for our dresses.

Jessie:"So how are you feeling of seeing Justin tomorrow?", she asked while we continued to look around.

YN:"I'm actually nervous to see Justin, but happy for the kids because they haven't seen him"

Jessie:"I heard he hasn't been himself lately always being in a bad more. Its like his depression is coming back"

YN:"Oh, I didn't know", I ran my hand through my hair. I know how it feels to be depressed, but Im still hurting.

After looking for a while we found our dresses.

Abury's dress:

My dress:

Then we went to another store and bought the boys tuxedos

Then we went to another store and bought the boys tuxedos. Once I got home I packed our things for our late night flight to Canada.

Our flight will leave at 6:00 am, so I cooked dinner for us and then went to bed.

-The next morning-

We finally arrived in Stratford. Emily, Chaz's finance, picked us up from the airport.

Emily:"So how was your flight?", she smiled.

YN:"Good, we slept the entire trip" , I laughed.

We started talking about the wedding and other things until we arrived at Chaz's house.