Chapter 14

YN's POV

I'm already 7 1/2 months pregnant and my belly is so big now. Justin has been busy with Calvin Klein, since he's the new model.

I'm so proud of him because he worked so hard for it. Next month Justin will be going to London for fashion week.
I won't be able to travel with him, because of doctor's orders.

Jason is super excited to be a big brother. He's been helping us with the baby room.

Everything is ready, I just need Justin to put me the crib.

I was watching Twilight with Jason in my room when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Mommy me get door", Jason got up and went downstairs. "Jason wait! We have to check who it is first before we open the door", I told him as I made it down the stairs.

"But I want to open it", he pouted. "Ok, but always check who it is first. Remember don't open the door to strangers", I said.

Jason checked out the window, "Mommy its Ariana", he said. I nodded my head letting him know its good to open the door.

Onced we open the door, we saw Ariana with 2 bags of gifts. "Hello!", she hugged me and then Jason.

"Come in", I closed the door and we went to the living room. "How you been YN?, I missed you girl.", Ari said as she sat down on the couch.

"I've been good, getting bigger", I laughed. "Look Jason I got you a gift", she handed him a present. "Thank you", he smiled at her.

Jason opened it and it was a collection of cars. He loves to play with cars. Everywhere we go he has to take two small cars to play with.

He was smiling so big, "Mommy cars!". "Awesome! Let me open them so you can play with them.", Onced I opened them, he got the cars and ran upstairs with them to play in his room.

Ariana laughed, "Isn't he the cutest?". I laughed too. "I also got the baby something too", she handed me the bag and it had baby clothes. "Aww thank you", I hugged her.

"So how you been? Last time we hung out was after tour", I said. "I know and then you got married", she laughed.

"Hey not my fault I fell in love". "I'm in love too, but Sean and I aren't getting married anytime soon", she laughed.

"So where's Justin?", Ariana asked. "He's at his photoshoot for Calvin Klein".

She just nodded her head and looked at her phone,"Well I have to go, I have rehearsal for my coming tour".

"Aww wish we could have hung out more", I hugged her goodbye. "I know, maybe we can go out to lunch on Friday?", she said.

"Yeah that will be good", I said. We said bye and she left.

I think is should start to make dinner before Justin comes. I went into the kitchen and started to make spaghetti.

"Mommy what you making?", Jason came to the kitchen and sat on a stool near the island.

"I'm make spaghetti sweetie", I put in the tomato sauce into the noodles.

"Mmmm yummy! Me and daddy love spagwetti ", he rubbed his tummy. I just chuckled at his sillyness.

Just then Justin came home, "hey babe", I said from the kitchen. "Hey",he said in a serious tone and walked upstairs.

I guess he had a tiring day. I finished doing the food and Jason when to the living room and watched 'Pup portal'.

I set the table and dinner was ready. "Justin, Jason dinner is ready!", I screamed from the kitchen so they could hear me.

Jason came running and sat on his chair, "Yay food!", and started to eat. For a 2 year old he has a big appite.

Justin came down shirtless, and he looks so good especially right now when he's mad. I don't know why I love when he gets mad, maybe the way he clenches his jaw.

He just sat down and eat, I started to eat too. "Justin is everything okay?", I asked him. "No",he said and continued to eat.

During the whole dinner Justin talked only when Jason would talk to him, and just ignore me.

Now he got me in a bad mood.

We finished eating, and it was time for bed. I got Jason to bed and I went to the bedroom where Justin was. He was laying down looking at the TV.

I closed the door and turned to him. "Now you're going to tell me why the hell your mad with me?", I told him.

"Fine I'll tell you! I was going my photoshoot and Luara was posing with me. We were doing a pose where I lay on top of her when she's shirtless. I fucking got a hard on after we were done. Everyone saw it and I was so emaressed and just left home!", he was angry.

I just started to laugh. "You think its funny?! You don't know how horny I've been for the pass 7 months! ", he pouted.

I just laughs more and got into bed. "Ok sorry for laughing, but hey its also hard for me too. We were very sexual and now we can't do it", I looked at my stomach.

"But I've research and we can have sex even though your pregnant. I just have to be gentle.", he said.

"Are you sure?", I asked as I looked at him.

"Yeah, so what do you say?", he had hope in his eyes. We both need this and I know Justin won't hurt me or the baby.

"Ok", I smiled at him.

_________________________________________
Well someone wants action lol

Do you guys want the next chapter to be the sex scene?

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE.