Chapter 7

*3 days later*

YN's POV
Our honeymoon was cut short, ever since we got that text, Justin has been so paranoid.He thought it would be better and safer for us to come back to L.A.

Good thing Justin had the movers to place the furniture and our belongings into the new house the day after our wedding. But once we arrived last night Justin called a security company to place cameras around the house.

I sometimes think he's taking things to serious, maybe it was just someone joking around. They haven't even contacted us since that day.

"Babe! Where are you?", Justin screamed from downstairs. "I'm up here!", I heard footsteps walking towards the room. I finished doing my hair when Justin came into the room with an iPad in his hands. "Ok everything is settle, we can see everything that's happening here 24/7", he sat on the bed looking at the iPad. I walk to him and placed my hand on his shoulder, looking at the iPad. It showed every room from the house, including the front and back yard.

"Babe don't you think your taking this a little to far", I said while rubbing his shoulders. "No, whoever this person is, I won't let them hurt you guys", Justin said in a serious tone.

"Okay, but I still think you're going over the top with this... What if it's someone playing a joke on you?", I said. Justin looked at me, "but why would anyone want to play a sick joke like that?". He layed on the bed.

"I don't know, there's a lot of mean people out there", I layed next to Justin and played with his hands. "Do people hate me that much?", Justin looked down to me as we just fondled with his hand.

"It doesn't matter if they hate you, cause you have more people that love you very much", I looked at him and kissed his lips.

Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and looked into my eyes. "I don't know what I would do without you", he whispered. I just smiled at him. "I love you", Justin kissed me. The kiss was full of love and passion.

He groaned when we pulled away, as I heard my phone ring. "Well that ruined the mood", Justin said still with his arms wrapped around my waist. I just chuckled and stretched to get my phone.

"Hello, yeah have an appointment at 2:00, ok see you there", I hung up my phone. I removed Justin's arms and got up. "And where do you think you're going missy?", Justin said as he got up from the bed.

" I have an appointment to... the hair salon", I lied to him. "Are you sure babe?", Justin walked towards me while smirking.

I got nervous,"yeah I'm sure". "Okay, but you have to take Patrick with you, I'm not taking my chances", he kissed my head. "I thought we been through this...", I whined. "Like you said there's bad people out there, so you need to be safe", he smiled and walked out of the room.

I sighed and followed him. Justin called Patrick who was waiting for me outside in the SUV. I kissed Justin and Jason goodbye.

I got in the SUV with Patrick. "Which hair salon are we going to?", Patrick asked. "Patrick can we aren't really going to the hair salon... We are going to the doctor...", I told him.

"So lying to the boss I see", he smirked. "But for a good reason", I smiled. "Okay , tell me", he sounded courious.
"I think I might be pregnant", he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wow! This is exciting!", "but you have to promise not to tell anyone", I said. "I promise".

-
We got to the doctors and there was April waiting for me. As you can see April and I are friends again. We thought that losing our friendship over Austin is stupid and agreed to not let any boy come between our friendship.

"April!", we hugged each other. We talked while I waited to be called.

"YN Bieber", the nurse called out. I stood up and walked to her ,into the room.

They did some test and now I wait for the results.

When I saw the doctor come in with the results, I got nervous.
"Good morning YN, how have you been feeling lately?", he asked. "Well at mornings I feel dizzy and weak, I'm not sure why?", I answered. "How long have you been feeling that way?"
"For about a month now".

The doctor just nodded his head and started to pull the papers from his folder. "You have been feeling that why because you're about 2 months pregnant", he smiled.

Wow! I just laughed. "This is exciting!", I told him. Next he told me that our next appointment would be in a month to find the gender of the baby.

I then walked out to the waiting room where April and Patrick were. I motioned them that we're leaving. We got in the SUV, before paparazzi saw us.

"So what the doctor say?", April asked with a hint of excitement. Patrick started to drive. "Well I'm pregnant!", I told them.
"Yes! This is so exciting!", both Patrick and April said. I just laughed.
I asked Patrick to go throughout the drive thru to buy frozen yogurt at a local ice cream shop.

We got our Fro-yo and drives back home. "So lieing to the boss brought exciting news!", Patrick said. "Mhmm", I said while eating. "So are you telling him right now?", April asked.

"Yes, maybe this will help him relax a little since that text", I said.
"What text?", April asked. "I'll tell you later, but dont worry about it, I was a joke they played on Justin and he took it to serious", I chuckled. She just nodded her head.

When we got home April and Patrick were in the living room while I got them some water. I heard Justin come downstairs, and Jason came running to me. "Mommy", he said.

I carried him and kissed his cheek which made him giggled. We went to the living room where Justin,April and Patrick were.

"Babe I like what you did with your hair, it looks almost the same", Justin said. I put Jason down and he walked to April. "Um, thanks I guess...", I nervously said. "Well we are going outside, to jump in the trampoline with Jason", April said as the walked to the backyard and Patrick left to his house.

"I can't believe you lied YN", Justin said. "I'm sorry but the reason I lied was because I went to the doctors", I said.
Justin looked at me,"Why?What's wrong?", he sounded concern. I smiled at him and walk to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. Well here goes nothing.

"Justin I'm pregnant", he immediately smiled big. "What! This is amazing!!!", he spinner me around which caused me to laugh.

He finally put me down and kissed me.
"I guess I'm forgiven?", I smiled. Justin chuckled, "yes, you're forgiven", he kissed me once more.

We decided to go outside with April and Jason came running to Justin, "Daddy!". Justin carried him.

"Well you guys I have to go, I'm flying back to Texas tonight", April said. "Aww I miss being home with my family...tell everyone I said hi and I'll visit soon", I said as I hugged her goodbye. She hugged Justin and gave Jason a goodbye kiss and left.

We went inside, I sat in the living room and started to watch Lion King with Jason, when I saw justin getting his keys.

"Babe, I have to go to the studio, I'll be home around 10:00", he kissed me and then Jason on his head and left.

Now it was just Me, Jason and our new baby. :)

----------------------------------------------
+5 COMMENTS
+5 VOTES

For the next chapter 😊