Chapter 45

YN's POV

I woke up and noticed Justin isn't in bed. Where could he be? I decided to take quick shower and got dressed.

I walked around the house and no sign of Justin. Then I noticed his car isn't parked in the driveway.

I went up stairs and grabbed my phone to call him. It kept ringing up no answer.

Maybe he's with Scooter, so I called him.

Scooter:"Hello?"

YN:"Good morning Scooter, is Justin with you?"

Scooter:"No, he canceled his meetings, because he wanted to take care of you"

YN:"Oh it's because I can't find him. His car isn't in the driveway, and he doesn't answer his phone.I'm getting worried"

Scooter:"Look let me call the crew, to see if they know where he is, and I'll call you back"

YN:"Okay, Thank you Scooter. And any news about my babies?"

Scooter:"No, but don't worry we'll get them back. I promise"

-
After I talked to Scooter, my doorbell rang. I went to the door hoping it was Justin, but it was Pattie.

YN:"Hey"

Pattie:"Any sign of my son or grandchildren?"

YN:"No, and I'm worried sick!", we sat on the couch.

Then out of nowhere I got a call, well facetime from an unknown number.

I answered and there show Justin tied up with chains, while he was getting beat up by someone in a black mask.

My heart dropped, when I saw my kids in a cage crying while they see Justin get beat up. I started crying like crazy.

Then the call ended. I through my phone, frustrated that I don't know where they are to help and save them.

Pattie:"YN what's wrong? What happened?", she walked close to me.

YN:"Th-they got Justin too", I was sobbing. Pattie was in shock.

Pattie:"What?"

YN:"Justin was getting beaten up while being tied up, and the kids watching everything"

Pattie:"My son! We have to find them!", she was now crying too.

YN:"I can't believe they fucking took my kids and now my husband! ", I got a vase and threw it across the room, making it crash into the wall. This scared Pattie.