Chapter 12

Justin's POV

So it was my team which was Ryan, Fredo, Jessie, Christian, Za, my dad, Scooter, and Scrappy.

YN's team was Mia, her brother, Chaz, April, Dan, Ryan G., Allison, and Frankie Grande.

My grandpa was the umpire, so the game will be fair.

"So let's flip a coin on who goes first to bat?", YN asked. "Okay that's fair", I smirked.

I choose Heads and YN choose Tails. And to my luck it landed on Heads!

"Yes!", my team cheered. YN and her team went to the field. It was Jessie's turn to bat first, YN was pitcher.

"Come on babe, you can do it!", Fredo cheered for Jessie.

YN pitched the ball, and Jessie hit the ball, but Chaz caught it.

"Your out!", my grandpa said. "Aw babe don't worry, you did great", Fredo said and kissed Jessie.

As the game went on it was my turn to hit. The bases were loaded with 2outs, so I had to hit it far and score for the team.

"Easy out!", YN screamed which made her team laugh . "We'll see about that", I smirk.

She pitched the ball and I hit it as hard as I could. The ball went towards center field. Ryan, and Scooter got to home, but they got me out on second base.

"Told ya", YN said. "Don't worry babe, we still got 2 points", I smile her. She just rolled her eyes and went to her team.

YN decided it would be better if she bat first, and I was kind of afraid to pitcher the ball. I didn't want to hit her.

"J you might was to get a little back, because I hit pretty far", she smirked. I laughed, "whatever you say".

So I pitched the ball carefully and she hit the ball. She ran while Fredo tried to catch the ball but it went out of the field.

We were in shocked, YN made it to home and did a happy dance. "In your face!",she said and walked to the team.

Wow! She's strong!

At the end of the game, my team eventually won with a score of 9-10.

YN was kind of upset her team lost, but she'll get over it. We then started to pack the birthday gifts into the truck to head back home. Everyone was going home already since the game got them tired.

Only my family and YN's family will be going to our house to chill.

___

YN's POV

We finally got home. Jason was very cranky, so I deiced to shower him and get him ready to bed.

He fell asleep once I put him in his crib, since he was tired from the party.

I showered too, cause I was sweaty and put on some sweats. My family was coming over, so I made some snacks while Justin showered.

I finished with the snacks when I heard the doorbell ring. I went to open the door and it was Pattie, Jeremy, the kids and Justin's grandparents.

"Come in, make yourselves at home, Justin should be down soon", I told them as I went to get them something to drink.

I got them their drinks and then the door bell rang again. It was my family. They all had different types of alcohol with them, it was like they were going to have a party.

"Really guys...its 9:30pm and you're going to start to drink?", I told them.

"Yeah, either way we have your house to crash in", my cousin said. My family then went to the backyard and turned on the music.

Don't get me wrong, I really don't care at what time they drink but since I can't drink right now, it bothers me.

Everyone was outside, so I went to get the snacks when I saw Justin walking in the kitchen in only sweats and shirtless.

"So I guess we're having a party while the birthday boy is asleep", he laughed.

"I guess so", I laughed too.

We both went outside to hang out. We were dancing and just having a good time. Both of our families stayed over, thank goodness our house has many rooms.

Today was a great day. Can't wait for tomorrow to find out the sex of the baby.

_______________________________________
Hope you liked it.

Sorry I took long I've been busy.

I'll post the next chapter if I get

+5 COMMENTS
+5 VOTES